Life Begins at 70! Especially with No Jowls or Neck Wrinkles.

Just got a Lifestyle Lift and am delighted. My...

Just got a Lifestyle Lift and am delighted. My jowls and neck wrinkles are gone and my daughter says my lift looks better in 'real life' than my After photos. I agree. As a young woman, I decided not to grow old gracefully but fight it every step of the way. So at 70, I got a Lifestyle Lift that was just as good as a costly face lift for areas I could not Botox. It's like a new lease on life.

My doctor had to be the best there ever was as we breezed right through it. The only discomfort I felt was when my lower face was deadened (much like the dentist's office)but it definitely was worth it. Being a smoker, I had to wait an extra month because I had to stop taking stop-smoking lozenges as my doctor said they had more nicotine in them than cigarettes.

The scars in front of my ears are fainter and I can conceal them completely with makeup or a concealer I got from Walmart until they heal completely.

Dr. Jose L. Robledo

Dr. was excellent. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology in Head and Neck Surgery and specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery. He knew exactly what he was doing and he did it well.

You look great! Did you have the laser treatment also or just the lift?
I thought your 'before' photo looked pretty darn good (especially for someone age 70). Your 'after' photo is amazing! If you lived closer I'd ask you for a date...