Halfway Done with Treatment! So Far So Go... Can't Wait to See the Final Results!

Although my teeth weren't too bad, a perfect...

Although my teeth weren't too bad, a perfect smile is something I always wanted. My dentist said I had "moderate crowding" and that my smile was literally "flat". My two front teeth always stuck out more, with a slight slant inward in the middle of them, and they slightly overlaped the two teeth next to them (right and left). My bottom teeth in the front were a little crowded, which made it difficult to keep them clean sometimes, and food would always get caught in between them, since they were so tight. I am now in week 26, aligner trays #13 of #24. I now see some major movement, and the spaces inbetween the once crowded areas that I have never seen before. I have had a few people who have told me that they notice straightening, especially with my bottom teeth. I went with invisalign because my dentist gave me a pretty good deal. I hope the final results are what I am expecting... I will upload pictures as I get closer to the end of treatment.

Will have updated photos soon.

Will have updated photos soon.

Dr. Hawking in Tempe, AZ