Yet Another Fabulous Outcome....Thank You Dr. Repta! - Phoenix, AZ

My decision on facial fat grafting/upper...

My decision on facial fat grafting/upper blepharoplasty was an easy one for me once I told Dr. Repta what my goals were and he very patiently explained my options. I was aiming for a more youthful, rested appearance without looking "over done" and that is exactly what I got. For me, there were no reservations, only enthusiasm and excitement going into this because I had been under Dr. Repta's care before and so I knew of his impeccable talent. What I did discover with facial surgery, was that I myself had a lot more emotional attachments involved than with any of the other surgeries that I had gone through previously. Fortunately, under the skillful hands and the calming demeanor of Dr Repta, I pulled through these somewhat rough, but very short-lived moments only to once again be thrilled with the outcome.

I am now only 10 days into my recovery and more than pleased with the results, so I can only imagine how thrilled I will be a few weeks from now! Not only is Dr. Repta an extraoridinary surgeon, he is also one of the most kind hearted, sincere and personable people I have ever encountered. I would have to say there are definitely pros and cons with facial fat grafting just as with any other procedure of this nature. Did I experience swelling and bruising? Yes, I did. Was there more down time than I would have liked? You bet.....I'm pretty impatient at times. Was it worth it and would I do it again? Absolutely, in a heartbeat.......but only under the gifted hands of Dr. Repta.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta beautifully corrected a previous botched up surgery that I had with a different plastic surgeon, and upon seeing the the results I knew then and there that he would have my loyalty and devotion for any future procedures.