Yet Another Fabulous Outcome....Thank You Dr. Repta! - Phoenix, AZ

My decision on facial fat grafting/upper...

My decision on facial fat grafting/upper blepharoplasty was an easy one for me once I told Dr. Repta what my goals were and he very patiently explained my options. I was aiming for a more youthful, rested appearance without looking "over done" and that is exactly what I got. For me, there were no reservations, only enthusiasm and excitement going into this because I had been under Dr. Repta's care before and so I knew of his impeccable talent. What I did discover with facial surgery, was that I myself had a lot more emotional attachments involved than with any of the other surgeries that I had gone through previously. Fortunately, under the skillful hands and the calming demeanor of Dr Repta, I pulled through these somewhat rough, but very short-lived moments only to once again be thrilled with the outcome.

I am now only 10 days into my recovery and more than pleased with the results, so I can only imagine how thrilled I will be a few weeks from now! Not only is Dr. Repta an extraoridinary surgeon, he is also one of the most kind hearted, sincere and personable people I have ever encountered. I would have to say there are definitely pros and cons with facial fat grafting just as with any other procedure of this nature. Did I experience swelling and bruising? Yes, I did. Was there more down time than I would have liked? You bet.....I'm pretty impatient at times. Was it worth it and would I do it again? Absolutely, in a heartbeat.......but only under the gifted hands of Dr. Repta.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Repta beautifully corrected a previous botched up surgery that I had with a different plastic surgeon, and upon seeing the the results I knew then and there that he would have my loyalty and devotion for any future procedures.

Um, you spent a lot of time extolling the doctor's virtues, but not much in the way of details of your experience and no photos. Has anyone noticed how more and more reviews online seem like paid ads?

I assure you I was not paid for this review in any way. Why so bitter? I am a relatively private person so I really don't like the idea of my face plastered on the internet. For me, the choice for cosmetic surgery is to feel better about myself without halving to tell the world my beauty secrets. I did, however, wish to share my positive experience with anyone interested in the procedure and also show my sincere appreciation to my surgeon for his professionalism and for a job well done. While understanding your skepticism, I don't appreciate your unfounded accusations. If in doubt, schedule a consultation with Dr, Repta. I believe you will be pleasantly surprised. I wish you luck in all of your future decisions for cosmetic procedures.

I feel the same way bgdoglvr...
Hi ShellAZ. I'm looking for a doctor who is experienced with fat transfer procedures here in AZ. Dr. Repta seems to have a great reputation on these boards. Would you be willing to post pre/post pics? Thank you!

Hi Shell, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything worked out well for you. I would love to see a before/after pic, if you have any available?