fabulous surgeon! - Phoenix, AZ

My eyelids had extra skin which was making me...

My eyelids had extra skin which was making me appear older than I really am, not to mention eyeshadow was less noticeable. Now my eyes look GREAT not overdone just re-freshed!!

I hardly had any bruising and was only swollen for a couple of days. The office nurse did a follow up phone call the next day to make sure every thing was going well and took care of any questions I had. It was also re-assuring to know that Dr. W was available around the clock in case of any concerns. My eyelids turned out beautifully with minimal scarring (no one has noticed yet!) I am 100% satisfied with the entire process.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. W took GREAT care of me and really listened to what it was that I was unhappy with and was realistic with my expectations. He went above and beyond to care for me. I HIGHLY reccommend Dr. W to anyone as I know several patients who have had procedures done by him ranging from Tummy Tucks to Breast Augmentations and Facelifts. He does amazing work!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We'd love to see pics, if you don't mind sharing.