Mid-30s Female with Tummy Pudge, Otherwise Fit - Phoenix, AZ

A little about me, I am 5’9” 157 lbs in my...

A little about me, I am 5’9” 157 lbs in my late 30’s, no children. I work out pretty regularly, a few times a week, but not as intense or as often as I should. My current measurements are 39” bust, 33” waist, 39” pudge below the belly button, and 39” hips. I look like I have an hourglass figure front-facing, then my pudge is clearly visible from the side (even with spanx and other body shapers). I have learned the art of hiding my pudge, because even when I was in amazing shape, eating right, hard-core work-outs, I always had the pudge.
I read every review, multiple sites, and did as much research as possible. Based on reviews, I knew about how much a treatment would cost (~ $750) per area/treatment. There were several places nearby, a few with horrible ratings, and a few with positive or few ratings. I called for an appointment, and booked a consultation the next day. I was told that I was a good candidate for the large treatment for the area just below my belly button. She marked on my body exactly wear the suction thing would be and the expected are of treatment. I was told that the machine will not leave a noticeable line, but rather it was have the greatest results in the middle on the “X” marks and feather out to less results for a smooth, flat tummy. I put a $100 refundable deposit down for the $750 treatment.
Day 0 - the treatment on Tuesday, May 27, 2014
I was offered sitting or lying down, and at my technician’s suggestion, choose sitting up. The first 5 minutes took my breath away, the suction was surprising, no matter how many of these reviews that I read. I felt like I needed to pee, but I went right before the treatment. The wet from the cool pad slid down my hips. A “panic” button was placed on the pillow, so I could immediately call for help. My technician checked on me regularly, and ~ 10 minutes into the treatment asked if I was ready to increase the intensity. I asked for another 5 minutes, so she left me and returned 5 minutes later to turn it up to 80 after starting me on 60. I have no idea what the numbers mean, but I could feel the difference. I watched TV and read a magazine, and did anything to keep my mind off the treatment. At one point, I accidentally lightly “tapped” the machine on my belly and I think I saw stars for a few moments. There was not a comfortable moment, at all. This is not happy, fun, play-time.
After the treatment, the message felt great and hurt all at the same time. Now that I am home, I just keep rubbing it, which does feel better. As per many suggestions, I rubbed Arnica gel on my belly. No pain, just a still almost numb feeling – not like foot falling asleep, different, but I really cannot explain it. No change in belly size, it is still 39”. It feels swollen and bigger, but measuring tape does not fib. Within 6 hours a bruise formed on the bottom of the sucker area, and just a bit of discomfort.
Day 1 - 3: Pudge is bruised, tender, and seems swollen but is actually still the same size (39” and holding).
Day 4-6: Bruise is starting to go away. Decreasing tenderness replaced with slight itchiness. No change in weight or size of pudge.
Day 7: Bruise is completely gone. Mild itching remains, but Arnica gel and cold packs help.
4 weeks: Pudge is down almost 2” to 37”, no change in weight and feeling completely back to normal.
6 weeks: Pudge is down another inch to 36” (3” total reduction), 1” reduction in waist, no change in weight. I have a flat tummy for the first time since I was a teenager!

I wanted to pee too! Glad I'm not the only one. Sounds like you got some great results!
Melissa

Melissa provided my initial consultation, and operated the cool sculpting machine for my procedure. She answered all my questions, told me how many times she had the procedure done to herself, and how many patients that she had for the procedure. No pressure. No hassle.