Augmentation Scheduled for June - Phoenix

I haven't had my augmentation yet, it's...

I haven't had my augmentation yet, it's scheduled for June 2010. After the Doctor did all my measurements he suggested maybe a 375cc saline implant filled to 450cc. I then went on to try sizers with one of his assistants (she had 475cc & they looked good). She told me her size and said since I was taller I may want a larger size..(???) I tried on the 450cc and it was a nice size but thought maybe bigger would be nicer (it's hard to imagine what they will look like without clothes on). I then tried on the 450cc mod/plus. That was even better. She then showed me a chart that said for the diameter of my breast this size would fit best. For mod/plus it was 500cc that could be overfilled to 600! she thought 550 would look good and it did, but felt so big that I almost wasn't sure.

I need some advice. Currently I am a small B and want to be a Dcup. I am 5'4 130 (broad hips)...any advice will help! I dont want them to end up being super heavy or sag more than Id like! Thank you!

I am finally almost 2weeks post op. I ended up...

I am finally almost 2weeks post op. I ended up going with a 550cc moderate plus profile saline implant! Im so glad I went the size I did...advice to everyone- go AT LEAST 50cc's more than the sizer you like!!! I hope to have pictures up soon!

Just because others reccomend a Doctor doesn't always mean you should go to him. Make sure you like all of his/her work!! Do your research and know what you are doing inside and out! Most of all make sure the Doctor makes you feel at ease with the decision that you are making!

I want pics!!!!!!!
I am 5'6, 125 lbs. I went with silicone 260 above muscle. I am a 34 C to D in VS. I am very happy with mine. Its been 6 weeks and they are very soft and I get really good cleavage with a push up bra. You can check out my pictures and see. I was a 34 A before
Just 24 hours post surgery, with 250cc saline submuscular. I am 5'4" tall and weigh 127 lbs. I strongly suggest you going over the reliable websites before you go too big-not only due to complications of heavier implants but if you want to avoid the "stripper boob" look. I hope that you had more than one opinion prior to commiting to your surgeon. Best of luck!
Ok, I went to the Doctor again with my friend yesterday. I tried on the implants again. I love the 500cc mod plus saline! It looks a little big because it is over my tissue/muscle so I think it will look really good once it is in. I also have a few friends that I work with who got 500cc saline implant and has similar build also similar breasts to begin with and hers look awesome! Also anyone deciding on implant size, your height has alot to do with it too! I met a lady who was 5'10-5'11 and she had gotten 700cc saline implants! I was shocked, but her bra size will only be about a full D! Thank you everyone for the advice! I will keep posted on things when the surgery comes!! June 17!!
I know everyone likes to give well intentioned advice but no one has your exact body and you really need to listen to your PS and his/her's advice. They get paid to do that. Two people can weigh the same, be the same height and even wear the same size. But if the same size/style implant was placed in their bodies they could and most likely would be different in many ways. What looks fake to one person is not so to another. Unless these people know you personally and are medically trained to give advice on what size is right for your body, you need to meet with your PS and question them to death! Trust me, I have a 450 implant and my girlfriend has a 325 and she looks much bigger than me. My bra size is even larger but visually she looks much bigger. It is a very individual operation and only trained professionals can really give you the proper advice you need to make a good decision. Good luck! I love mine. :)
Why does it seem like male surgeons always want us to go bigger? AHH! If you go with a 375cc, maybe only have him overfill to 425cc. When it's placed behind the subpectoral muscle, the implant is compressed and the volume is redistributed. Generally, 50cc's over what you liked in the mirror will you get that same look once it's in place. GOOD LUCK!! =D

i would really recommend to stay around and under 425cc my friend is just almost about the same stats as u and she went for 385cc and they look perfect on her. you don want them to look too fake and bulgy either and also it depends on how much breast tissue you currently have. check out this website. it shows implant sizes and before and after bra sizes. it might help u guys a bit but keep in mind everyone is different with different measurments. its important to look at the before pictures carefully to see the improvement based on size and amount of breast tissue =)

Wow actually ill be having my procedure done in 5 days. And I'm also 5'4 but 138lbs I have a 27 inch waist about 40 inch hips I know I do not want to go so big because I want to still look fit. So personally I am not getting anything bigger than 420cc. I hpe this helps u out. Good luck, any advice for me welcomed ; )