Amazing Breast Transformation- Mastopexy & Augmentation - Phoenix, AZ

I was 24 with breasts that looked like they had...

I was 24 with breasts that looked like they had nursed 3 children and were twice as old as I was. The surgery went smoothly and the end result was amazing. I have perkier fuller breasts and the scar line that I was so worried about is practically invisible. Dr. Bass's work is impeccable.

I'm so glad you're happy with your results! Did you go with saline or silicone?

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bass is an amazing plastic surgeon. He not only transformed my breasts but his bedside manner is impeccable. I went in to Dr. Bass's office after having lost a significant amount of weight to see what could be done about my sagging breasts. Needless to say I was nervous about a stranger staring at my breasts. Dr. Bass made me feel so comfortable and Norma is amazing as well. They put you right at ease. After that first meeting I knew I had found the right place. They answered all of my questions (and there were many)and helped me to decided which size would be best with my body type/figure. I scheduled my surgery for mastopexy and augmentation within 2 weeks of my initial visit. I have recommended him to all of my friends.