Wonderful & Caring Surgeon - Phoenix, AZ

I lost over 70lbs within a year and being in my...

I lost over 70lbs within a year and being in my late 30's the fat loss came from some unexpected places my butt being the most disappointing place. I always had a fat role below my belly button and when I lost the weight in my stomach it left me with ugly sagging skin I couldn't stand it.

I went and saw a few surgeons and was most impressed with Dr. Repta.  I had the Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck with a few other areas lipo’d.  I am so happy with the results.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta is very personable and really listens to your questions and concerns and makes suggestions for your best results. I still have a few more procedures to complete my mommy makeover and I have full confidence in Dr. Repta’s ability to give me the final look I want.

Thanks so much for the review MJ!  It sounds like the brazilian butt lift recovery wasn't too bad.  I've never had a C-Section but I heard it takes a few weeks to feel back to normal.

How many cc's were injected into your butt?

The recovery for the TT was just like having a c-section. You definitely need a support system at home for at least the 1st 48 hrs to keep the pain med's on a regular schedule. The BBL was much easier to deal with. I recovered in a lazy boy chair keeping pillows under my thighs and lower back to keep weight off the buttocks. Walking hunched over hurts your lower back but I was walking up right probably within 8 days. I returned to a desk job within 11 days. It was rough for the 1st 2 days back at work but you do what you got to do. I would totally do it again I am so happy with the results.

Welcome to RealSelf, Mjmomma! Thanks for sharing your story. What did you think of the recovery for BBL + TT? I've heard it's difficult.