Botox is Perfect for Prevention! - Phoenix, AZ

I am 30 years old and recently noticed the first...

I am 30 years old and recently noticed the first signs of fine lines on my forehead, around my eyes and in between my brows. After careful research and a consultation with my doctor, I decided to get Botox. I am so glad I went straight for this treatment instead of wasting time and money on various lotions and creams like many of my friends.

It's been a couple of weeks now and those fine lines have diminished (hooray!). The best part for me is that it prevents the lines from getting any deeper (so, I won't end up with the same crow's feet and worry lines as my mom!).

The treatment is an injection, so you feel a prick when the needle goes in, but the anticipation is much worse than the actual treatment! I was able to put makeup on about 30-minutes after my treatment and I headed straight into work. I didn't have any bruising, just slight redness for a day or two where the injections took place (which were easy to cover with makeup).

I'd highly recommend Botox to others in their late 20s or early 30s who are trying to prevent wrinkles from occuring. I have already received several compliments from people who tell me my skin looks great and my friends are now jumping on the Botox bandwagon! Don't wait before it's too late!

North Valley Plastic Surgery

Jana at North Valley Plastic Surgery is great! She is careful to treat those stubborn areas while still giving your face movement (so you don't look "frozen").

HI Maddy,

Hooray for no more wrinkles! I'm glad it worked out so well with no problems or side effects. I have often wondered if the anticipation is far greater than the pain of the actual procedure. Is this something you will continue with? We'd love to see pictures!

Thanks,