I Was Really Hoping It Would Have Worked for Me. I Had Been Layed off from my Job of 30 Years. -Phoenix, AZ

I had over 12 Zerona treatments. I followed every...

I had over 12 Zerona treatments. I followed every rule/suggestion I was given from the packet. Took the Curva Supplement 2x daily. Exercised at least 30-45 minutes a day
No coffee, no alcohol, wore compression garments everyday (even while sleeping), stayed hydrated by drinking 85+ oz of water very day, never missed an appointment, reduced my calorie intake and eliminated almost all fatty foods (except for the good fats). I even purchased a Vibration Plate. I also, dry brushed daily.
I was hoping the Zerona would have worked for me, especially since I do not have a job and $1,700.00 (did nothing for me). is a whole lot of money for someone in my position.
American Laser Skincare

The Nurse Practitioner (Angelica) was very pleasant and was able to answer most of my questions. However, I would have loved to be seen by a doctor. I was not seen by a doctor.

I tried most all of them including Zerona did the vitamins before during and after no liqueur, coffee, lean meat and vegetables exercised and nothing ....the only non invasive one I haven't tried is the cold treatment....sucks I bet I wasted enough to do a tummy tuck ...