Water-assisted Liposuction on my Inner, Outer Thighs, and Inner Side of Knee -Phoenix, AZ

Just had my liposuction procedure done yesterday...

Just had my liposuction procedure done yesterday 12/18/2013. As of now, I'm still in pain and cannot take any pictures yet but will post some throughout next couple weeks. The procedure I went trough they called it Body Jet or water-assisted liposuction. And I chose this doctor because I saw a local Groupon deal first and went to a consultation on 12/6/2013. My husband went to consultation with me and I decided want schedule the procedure right there. I done some other forms of non-invasive procedure before like coolsculpting, zerona, and variety of laser or body wrap, or massage. Except the coolsculpting gave me some results on my belly fat. It cannot perform on my inner or outer thigh area or knees. And results were subtle even after two treatment. So after about half year research, I finally decide I want a liposuction done.

My pre-op measurement is:
Weigh: 145lb to 150lb
Height: 5'7"
Waist at belly button: 32" (I don't have procedure my belly just for my own reference)
Thighs: 25" at the biggest on top.
Hip: 41" (feel hard to find exact spot so I measure at the biggest point)
Knee: 17"

I do not work out at all, whenever I gain weight, it always more on my thigh area than my other body part. I'm 28 years old and seems to increase the weight for theses couple years. After the procedure, I had lots of draining.My husband put another linen on our bed just to avoid the excessive draining. It's blood like but little lighter, I think it's because the fluid they inject and they didn't put on sutures. Only the holes on my inner and outer knee area cannot stop bleeding. We are using pad not gauze because it just too much. When my husband helped me change it, the drain will go wet two paper towels in my feet for just two minutes. Basically just like dripping water, and I feel nausea and dizzy only when I change dressing. Not when I lying on bed.

Here is the pre-op pictures and I trying to take them in the same distance in my bathroom so will know how the results progress. Also, English is not my first language so if something I write is hard to read, hope will not annoying others. I just found this site is very helpful when I research the procedure so I would like other people know the progress I went though and my experience. Hope can help someone that want to do liposuction in the future.

4 days post op

I updated some pictures that I took two days after surgery. You can tell that there are lots of bruising and swelling. Especially on my left knee back. But I don't feel much pain and only took 3 pills of Hydrocodone total after surgery. Right now, I only take 1 tablets of Tylenol at night to help me sleep better. The surgery is on Wed and I can go out for dinner with my husband Friday night, so you can tell that there was not much pain to me. Also, we went to movie on Sat night. But for the first 48 hours, you definitely need someone help you change dressing and clean the site. Probably because some of my incision is on the back so there are no way I can reach it by myself.
The photos are two days after surgery and right now it looks the same so there is no meaning I take more. But my next doctor app will be 12/30 (12 days after surgery) so I will do my next update after that with some more pictures to show. Hope by that time the bruising and swelling will go away a little bit. I will also ask my doctor whether I need schedule any massage or endermologie when I'm there. My doctor didn't suggest any before the surgery, but I read some reviews that said it might help if I have some lump or scar tissue, cannot really tell now.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctors seems really nice and be willing to help me with questions. Doctor Li help me with the IV sedation so the whole procedure went almost painless. Since it's only a day out now so I don't know what results will be after 3-6 months

Thank you so much for sharing your experience so far! I hope you're resting comfortably today. I know the first few days can be rough. Please keep us posted!