So Excited - Phoenix, AZ

I got the call today that my tummy tuck is...

I got the call today that my tummy tuck is officially scheduled. I'm so excited! I have 4 kids, all delivered by c-section, ranging in age from 9 - 2. I'm 5'5" and 150 lbs. Loose, hanging skin on my tummy. I'll put pics up later. I've wanted this ever since my first pregnancy. I'm anxious to get it over with and see my results!

Tomorrow is 3 weeks post op. So far I'm very...

Tomorrow is 3 weeks post op. So far I'm very pleased with my results. My tummy is very numb between my belly button and the incision, but the incision has healed nicely. I have some pleating on the right side, but it seems to be smoothing out a bit. My doctor said he pulled my belly button very tight. I'm not exactly sure what goes on in the body during the operation to make that happen, but my belly button right now is too small. There was talk of dilating it with a marble, but it is way too small for even a marble to fit in there. The doctor reassures me though, that it is easier to fix a too-small belly button than a too-large one. So we'll see what happens with that.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I read lots of good reviews about this doctor here on RealSelf and on a lot of other websites. After interviewing a couple other doctors first, I had my interview with Dr. Repta for my tummy tuck. I really liked him as a person right away, he gave me a good feeling about his attention to detail. The surgery went well, no complications, and his aftercare is superb. I almost never have to wait when visiting the office. My belly button is quite small and may need some more attention, but he reassures me that it can be resolved.

I have heard some people using earplugs(the mold able kind) and putting them in your belly button to help the shape.
Thanks for the tip. :-) Right now, the belly button isn't even deep enough to hold an earplug in. I'm seeing doc tomorrow, hopefully he'll have a fix for me. Yikes!
You look AMAZING! I'm 5'5 and about 150 too and I would give anything to have your results!! I'm in 3 days so hopefully I will!
Thank you so much! Good luck with your own surgery :-)

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending happy thoughts your way:)