Bikini-Ready - Phoenix, AZ

After years of having my (then) husband poo-poo...

After years of having my (then) husband poo-poo the idea of a tummy tuck, the first thing I did with my divorce settlement was consult with Dr. Repta and, subsequently, book surgery. Now...Hallelujah!! Three months post-surgery and I am happy, happy, happy and ready for my bikini!

As a 42yo woman with two children, my tummy was pooching and disproportionate to my petite body. I had an abdominoplasty with liposuction. The doctor tighted my abdominal walls, removed small amounts of fat, and removed a large chunk of excess skin. I am so pleased with the results.

Two drawbacks - and they are minor in comparison to the results achieved. First was the pain, which was significant the first week (but easily managed with pain meds). By the second week, I could drive myself to my follow-up appointments and work from home. By the third week, I was back to work full-time at the office. By week four, I still had lingering tightness and sensitivity. Three months out, I have forgotten what the pain was.

The second drawback is the scar. It is brutal, being from hip to hip. It looks like I was cut in half and sewn back together. This is normal, and I am told the scar will fade significantly over time. No matter really, as it is below the bikini line and the only people who know it's there are me and my partner.

The overall results are phenomenal and I highly encourage anyone considering this procedure to at least go for a consult and know what the possibilities are.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was the second surgeon with whom I consulted. The first doctor was slick, but Dr. Repta was real. I am a 42yo woman who has had two children. I am also petite. My belly was out of control and disproportionate to the rest of my body. Having fantasized about a tummy tuck for years, I finally went for it. From the initial consultation to each follow-up appointment, Dr. Repta was kind, gentle, considerate, and concerned about my wellbeing. He also turned out to be an excellent surgeon. I am so thrilled with the results of my surgery. Three months post, I am sporting a bikini with pride. Scar aside (and I am told it will fade significantly), the results exceed my expectations. A little anecdote about Dr. Repta: I was in pre-op, scared and crying like a baby. Though I knew I wanted the surgery, I was frightened of the pain and, of course, any calamity. Dr. Repta sat by my bed and assured me that everything that was under his control was, in fact, in control. He sympathized with my fears. And I stopped crying and went into surgery with confidence. I highly recommend Dr. Repta to anyone considering a tummy tuck.

i too am a patient of dr repta. post some pics ! i would love to see your results. i am 43. i love dr repta, hes fabulous, he always takes the time to answer all your questions. never rushes you and so far is every prompt for appointments
So glad it all went good for you. I hope it's the same with me. Pain I say now does not scare me though Im sure when I get my TT done it will be a different story. I get to have the circumferential TT/body list which i'm nervous about.
Awesome! I am in my first post op week. Ugh. Doing pretty good just want to get these stupid drains out!! Lol. Can u post some before and after pics?? Thanks!