Blessed by Dr Prichard's Hands -Phoenix, AZ

I was so blessed to have Dr Prichard on call the...

I was so blessed to have Dr Prichard on call the afternoon of September 2007. I was severely bite in the left side of my cheek/face/mouth where only my teeth were showing on the left side of my face, by a 170 lb Italian Mastiff .I was not lucky enough to have the large missing piece of my face so he had to completely reconstruct this entire area. Dr. Prichard was so kind and took one look at my face/mouth and decided immediately how he was going to put my missing, cheek and lips back together. He never strayed once from "the plan" to recreate this area. After completely sewing me shut for approx a month, I had several surgeries forming my lips and mouth, followed by scar corrective surgeries. Dr Prichard was extremely, kind, caring, professional and genuinely cared about my well being.

Looking back several years later, my scars are absolutely minimal and people cannot believe that accident took place. On my last scar revision surgery August 2010 he redid my Breast Augmentation as the saleen implant/tissue needed to be replaced that was 10 years old, he replaced with Silicone and they look amazing and ,much better than the originals implants.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I was lucky enough to get Dr P in the emergency room. His work is truly untouchable . Dr P is truely the BEST surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone and stand behind him 110% and all the work he has done!

What a terrible thing to go through. You look beautiful and I'm so glad that your results were so great.

Welcome to the community.  Oh my goodness you have been through so much with this process.  I am so sorry this happened to you!

How wonderful that we have doctors such as Dr. P to put us back together.  I am so happy for you:)