Dr. Repta - Phoenix, AZ

To improve my appearance and restore my confidence.

To improve my appearance and restore my confidence.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I have the great fortune to have discovered Dr. Remus Repta. I was in a very bad automobile accident in my early twenties and had previously undergone multiple surgeries to correct the injuries I sustained. The surgeries were complex and required a full forehead flap procedure and over 25 subsequent surgeries over a 20-year period to give me some semblance of a nose. The results were acceptable, however, not aesthetically pleasing and still gave me a great deal of uncomfortability with my appearance. Dr. Repta took the utmost care and caution in considering how to improve upon my previous result. We discussed the risks and carefully planned a phased surgical plan to minimize trauma and avoid the potential problems associated with a delicate revision to the reconstruction. I have just completed the first phase of the refinement surgeries and am extremely pleased with the results thus far. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Repta. He is a highly skilled, compassionate and caring physician. I am certain that the remainder of the procedures will continue to improve upon my overall appearance and most importantly, my confidence. Furthermore, I have had other surgical procedures performed with Dr. Repta and he has exhibited the same level of perfectionism and acute skill to achieve the best results possible. He consistently places paramount importance on the safety of both the procedure considered while endeavoring to provide the patient with optimal care and satisfaction with the exceptional results he executes. I am now in my fifties and cannot express how impactful Dr. Repta has been for my esteem and he has imparted me with the greatest respect for his professionalism. M.Z. Scottsdale, AZ.