1st Procedure - Phoenix, AZ

I went to the SWIHEA school in Phoenix, AZ for my...

I went to the SWIHEA school in Phoenix, AZ for my pixel facial. They offer cheaper services because the students perform them, which honestly made me nervous after I read the many experiences on this forum! But my roommate had one and loved the results, so I decided to give it a try.

After the pixel (which was painful but I was prepared for that) I had a very red, swollen face for about 2 days. I used Aquaphor and kept up my after-care per the instructions (also used an antimicrobial spray and stayed out of the sun for a week). When the healing was complete (about 6-7 days to be totally over it) my complexion was MUCH more even in tone and the orange peel look to the insides of my cheeks was gone!

Didn't do much for my wrinkles, but that's what Botox is for! Now I am using low-strength TCA peels at home to keep up my progress, but I plan to do 1-2 more pixels in the future based on what is recommended (a series of 3 is recommended by the clinic for optimum results) and what my skin requires to reverse my considerable sun damage.

Thank you for posting your review.  I am happy to hear this went well and you are healing properly.  Keep us up to date on everything.

Southwest Institute of Healing & Aesthetic Arts

I thought the school did an outstanding job and the cost of the procedure is a real bargain.