I'll Never Go Without Botox Again! - Phoenix, AZ

I was hesitant to get Botox because I did not want...

I was hesitant to get Botox because I did not want "poison" injected into my face, and I am a needle-phobe. I had tried chemical peels had some laser treatments, but none of these treatments seemed to do much good for the wrinkles in my forehead, between my eyes, and the crow's feet at the corners of my eyes.

A friend of mine insisted I accompany her to her favorite Botox injector, Janet at Body Beautiful Spa in Phoenix, AZ. Janet spent time explaining how Botox works, where she was going to inject, what to expect afterwards, and things to do (move my muscles to work in the Botox) and not do (do not lay down for four hours).

To my shock the Botox injections were almost painless! She got my crow's feet, forehead, and between my eyes in just a few minutes. At checkout, I was expecting to more than $7.99/unit, so I was very pleased with the value.

The next day someone from Body Beautiful Spa called me to make sure that I was okay and to make sure I didn't have any questions. I was so pleasantly surprised! I have had lots of cosmetic procedures done, and no one has ever called the next day to make sure I was okay.

It's been 10 days since I received my Botox injection, and I am thrilled with the results. Botox has taken at least 8 years off my face without looking frozen. It just looks like me, but younger. I will never go without Botox again!

Body Beautiful Spa

My friend insisted I go with her to Body Beautiful Spa. She said the injector was the best she had ever had. I thought the customer service was outstanding. I have never had any spa, even after laser treatments, call me the next day to make sure I was okay. I am so happy with the results!