My Mommy Makeover Journey -Phoenix, AZ

Here is my story: 9 years ago I had a baby boy,...

Here is my story: 9 years ago I had a baby boy, 10lbs 4oz. I had him at home ( yes, on purpose ;)
Anyhow, to make a long story short...I was gigantic with the pregnancy. I gained about 90lbs. I was very lazy during my pregnancy. I hardly ever exercised and I ate fast food daily. So it's to be expected that I would gain so much weight. I look back and I wished I had been more ambitious as I am now about health and fitness. Ya' live and ya' learn I suppose. So after having my huge baby boy, I lost all the weight with proper diet and a fitness routine. I had a baby girl 3 years later. Much healthier pregnancy. 8lbs, 13 oz. (drug free birth, yeah I'm proud) I only gained 25lbs that time around :) So here I am today...with two amazing kids, and my body scarred with stretch marks, and an incredible amount of extra skin. (I breastfed both kids for about 13 months each) I finally made the decision about two years ago to diligently save up for the mommy makeover I had been yearning for. Once I had a substantial amount of money, I met with several plastic surgeons within the past 6months. I finally decided on Dr. Meger. Now, here I am with a surgery date for September 9th, 2013. I'm very anxious, not so much scared of pain etc. but just being put to sleep for the surgery. I've never had a surgery, and I've never had to take strong pain pills-so those things worry me. I hope that I will be able to deal with the pain, and I hope that my results become the reality I've been dreaming of.
Good luck and best wishes! I am one week behind you. I heard that silicone strips work pretty well for the scars

Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf. Anesthesia has always been my big fear, too, but I try to remind myself that I'm in safe hands. Here's what some doctors say about the safety of anesthesia. Hopefully you'll find it comforting.

You're less than a month away. Keep us posted as you get nearer your day!

Good luck I'm two weeks post op and loving it. Going to sleep is not do bad and I only did the pain pills for the first two days. The muscle relaxers helped do much more and I was done with those by the fifth day.

Feeling a little blah :/

So I haven't really been on here for a while..and you think I would be on here like a man man since my surgery is so close, Sept. 9th!!!! My birthday just passed, yep the big 31 ;) I spent like two weeks preparing for my party. Mainly cleaning up the backyard, and preparing foods-drinks-games etc. It went well and I had a lot of fun. But now, since the party has been over I realize I need to get my act together and start preparing for a much more serious event, MY MOMMY MAKEOVER AHHHH! But I find myself waking up just to want to go back to sleep again. I feel tired, and overwhelmed, and I guess depressed. My hubby and I went and looked at model homes yesterday because we would like to start saving up for our dream home. Throughout the whole experience I was in love with many of the homes we saw, but it got me thinking of just how guilty and vain I feel about my Mommy Makeover. I have read other people's reviews saying almost the same exact words. I guess this must be just another natural emotion to have when it comes to spending money on ourselves. I was thinking this money I have saved and worked hard for could go towards this new house instead of a mommy makeover. I mentioned it to my hubby and said, "Maybe I should just wait it out and do it another time." But my hubby was so great to me. He basically told me, that If I do that then it will always be a ...well I'll just wait it out after this or that...and then I'll be 80 thinking dang it..why didn't I just get those knockers ;) I guess it comes down to priorities. And you know what? I realize I never put myself first for anything, pretty much ever. I'm always looking out for my children, my hubby, my family, my friends, even strangers. I'm sick of feeling ugly. I'm sick of feeling flabby. I'm sick of feeling like I'm not worth anything. This isn't normal. I know in my heart that I should do this. I know that this will help my confidence, even if it does seem a bit vain. I want to look as youthful as I feel. It reminds me of this quote I heard " The best changes often start as single, simple thoughts. Think big, and discover how to make your dreams real." and here it is, my dream of having a mommy makeover is becoming reality as of next month...and I made that happen. I thought about it...I created a plan. I tackled that plan and succeeded. And now..it's a matter of just waiting for the big day. And you what else? even if it sounds corny..this mommy makeover has driven me to want to go even further...and push myself more than I ever imagined. I hope it does the same for you, readers :) best wishes.

When I was preggerz and now after weighloss....

I was 230lbs and now I'm 135. I would realistically like to be about 125 before surgery..I will be posting some more without clothing tonight..but I want to use my hubby's camera cause mine doesn't focus well. Stay tuned ;)

Pre-Mommy Makeover Pics bare with me ;)

Well here I am folks! It's really hard looking at these pics because I just hate the extra skin and the stretch marks. I realize I wont be able to do much about the stretch marks, other than laser treatments in the future. In general, this mommy makeover will make me feel like a million $$$. I could sit here and say I regret getting so big and why didn't I take better care of myself, and blah blah blah..but I'm just happy I'm healthy now and that I'm doing something for me. I'm excited, just a couple more weeks!!!! I'm so anxious and ready for this to happen-the day's don't seem to go by fast enough!

Another photo

I also have the same surgery the same day! Sept. 9th! I am looking forward to it but still freaking out too!LOL...

Trying to distract myself-got chemical peel eeeeek!

So..I thought heck, I'm getting my body done..why not work on the face a little. I mean who want's to run around being a but 'her' face lol. I got my first chemical peel a few days ago. It was mild. Then, like two days after words I woke up, looked in the mirror and their was a red reptile looking back at me haha! I'm trying to distract myself from all of the anxiety, nervousness, etc. but it's not working. I just find myself back on this site everyday to talk to all of you beautiful ladies :) I'm so excited. I ordered my scar strips (mepiform-holy expensiveness) I ordered my kelo-cote cream, and swelling/bruising supplements. This week I'll go out and get the rest of my supplies. I want to get some compression garments, but a lot of doc's on here actually say to wait and get them after you know more of your size due to swelling etc. They say that sometimes too much of a good thing is bad, meaning if it's the wrong size either too big, too small (tight) it work against you. So I'm just going to wait it out and probably buy some extra from the doc. I've also found some really sexy binders on modcloth.com...I think it will make me feel sexier in the future when I wear them :) Anyhow, no more peel's for me...I hate the fact that every time I turn my head, skin is just flaking off..I think I'll try just a standard facial next time ;)
Thanks guys! Well after having my son, it was like a month after having him... I immediately started hitting the gym and just eating clean in general. I think it's one of those things like our Mommy Makeovers...when you want something bad enough you will take the steps in order to obtain it. Weight loss is not easy, especially maintaining it. But you have to WANT it bad enough, and be diligent and persistent. I've also come to the conclusion that group fitness is my best friend. I seem to work well when I'm surrounded by other ppl working out hardcore. It's also motivating when they are crazy hot lol. I think to myself, yep...I can look that way...or die trying ;)
Congratulations on your weight loss and I'm so excited for you to get your makeover!! I can't wait to figure out when I can set mine up!
Congrats on you weight loss...I think I'm kinda jealous...how the hell do you go from 230 down to 135...life is just not fair...lol.I've been killing myself to get down to the 130's I seem to be stuck at 145..lol...I can't wait to see you result...OMG you gonna look sooooo great and the best thing about you surgery is you're already at your goal weight which is a HUGE plus...Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated! And you are on the right track with the skincare I did the same thing..I was getting microdermabrasions and doing at home chemical peels..I went to the dermatologist and had some moles removed from my face...Yes your gonna be hot..You may look a MESS now but just think about the end result...happy healing!

IS THIS REAL!!!!? Went to pre-op today

I just can't believe this is really going to happen! I went to my pre-op today and I had a great time. I mean, yes hearing about the con's of the surgery is not very pleasing...but I have to still keep a realistic point of view on the whole experience. I'm just trying to stay positive and calm my nerves. I tried on many different sized implants. My husband was with me and I'm grateful for that. He really helped me figure out what I truly want the overall look to be. I ended up going with a full C/small D. I just hope I don't end up looking insanely huge. That's just not me. I already have wide hips so I think this will be the best fit for my body type. I've never been a petite gal' ....anyhow I'm just super excited. We went to lunch afterwards and I had this goofy smile plastered on my face the whole time. It just feels absolutely surreal.
Thank you!!!! And ditto sweet pea ;)
What a great story. You've worked so hard getting your body back this will be the icing on the cake!! Can't wait to read more of your updates and hear how your surgery goes!
I hope I don't feel like they are too big...I really hope this all just turns out smoothly, and for the best! I want to be able to run still in the future and not get knocked out by my implant hitting me in the face ;)

Can't we all just get along?

So..I went to the surgical center today to pay the remaining fee. So now everything is paid and I just need to show up surgery day. When I got there and looked around my heart was pounding. I'm still just in shock that I get to do this. That I've chosen to do this. But I know it will be worth it. It was worth losing the 90lbs 8 years ago...and keeping it off...so this is the icing on the cake! But it got me thinking that I needed to tell one of my closest friends. I haven't said a word to her about it. I mean I've wanted to...but I just know that telling her will make her sad. She has been trying to lose weight for a long time. And I would never want to make her feel worst about herself. I know what it's like to be super heavy. I've been there. But, I've worked hard to be where I am today and to get this mommy makeover. I feel like I'm trying to just please everyone by not talking about my excitement. I know my friend would be announcing it to the world if it were she. So anyhow, I told her. And sure enough it was awkward. I could tell in her voice how jealous she was, and how sad she was that she couldn't do it. But we make choices in life. We can choose to fight for what we want or we can just let it pass us by. I want ppl to feel how I'm feeling..I think we all deserve to be genuinely happy in life. I want my friends to feel beautiful, and to see that life can and does bet better if you want it to. Just because I'm getting this surgery won't change who I am as a person. A mother. A wife. And especially a friend. Improving our appearance will help us look better that's a given, but it's our inner beauty that will be our foundation always.
I know how difficult that must be with your friend situation. It's tough. But remember like others have said.....your doing this for you! To make you a better person and I'm sure if the situation was reversed and she had the means to do this so would in a heartbeat! Weather you could do it or not. :) Remember this is your time and YOU DESERVE IT!! :)
* whether
I know this is so vert true what u say, it's just been so long that I've actually felt like doi g something for me. I've dedicated my body, mind, and soul for my family and although that's a great thing, its also not totally healthy for me. I believe that loving urself can truely bring so much more wealth to the soul. My friend is just going to have to accept my transformation or move on because I this is going to happen. I've noticed she is starting to talk to me less and less. But oh well. Friends come and go, the golden one's r worth keeping.

It's been an OCD kinda' day :p

I've been obsessive compulsive today...I've been deep cleaning my house all day. I feel like I'm pretty much prepared for Monday. I have most of my supplies, and I know if I need anything my hubs will run out to get it for me. He is absolutely so good to me! I'm one lucky gal' that is for sure! I'm super excited because I got a recliner today. It's electric with a remote control, and it will be just what I need for the following weeks. I like that it doesn't take up a lot of room either. It's kind of strange because now I'm not really feeling fearful...I'm just feeling insanely anxious. I've been waking up so early in the morning...making a mental list of this and that. I know I'll regret saying this later, but I'm really wanting to just be in that uncomfortable phase...mainly because reality will finally have hit me dead in the face. Right now, I feel like this is all just a dream. Or that it's not going to happen for some reason. I have no idea why I'm even thinking that way when I know it's just less than a week away. But I guess when something so big like this happens to someone like me...a million emotions and thoughts arise. I keep telling myself it's going to happen...and eventually I'll be able to go and try on all sorts of clothes that I can't wear right now. But for now, I just need to keep chuggin' along and keep busy-it seems like the only thing that helps is to be OCD ;)
Oh I'm so inspired by your posts! Thank you for your candid posts. Very inspirational.
Thank you for saying that. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just talking to myself on here haha! But, then I meet new ppl daily and hear their stories. Speaking of stories...I read your's. So are you just wanting to get to your goal weight and then get the makeover?
I've very close to my goal weight, but no... The real problem is I have no support from my husband. I am so confused what to do about it. The only other person I've told is my mom and she is like Go!Go!Go! But... Without my husband's support I feel like I'd never fully enjoy the results. I keep on this site reading about you brave women and just wonder what I have to tell him to get him to understand or accept the cost is so worth it. It's very complicated. :/ thank you for asking!!

I'm not fat...I'm fluffy ;)

I took another picture so I have something to reference too when sitting down. I've been working out daily and getting that cardio in as much as possible. Eating clean and getting plenty of sleep. It's going to be nice not to have to tuck all this extra fluff' in my pants when I'm sitting down, or squeezing it into spanx when I'm trying to wear a sexy dress. The hard work and sweat, and tears have so been worth it and I'm sure there will be more of that. But it's expected, even though I'm getting this makeover the next part is all about healing correctly and maintaining this Mommy Bod' :p
I loved reading your story! Sounded a lot like mine :-) i had a MM Aug. 26th. Beat wishes with everything - you will do great and have fantastic results!! I can't wait to follow your journey!
Thank you so much! I can't believe tom. morning is the big day!!!
Can't wait to see your results! How exciting! Less than 48 hours!

So Nervous and Excited!!!!!!

I'm so very nervous, happy, excited, scared, etc. It's this weird feeling of joy and guilt. I want to do this..I know I do..but at the same time I can't help to feel so scared about the surgery in general. I'm young. I'm fairly healthy. I know my doctor is more than capable of doing this surgery..but it's just this feeling of 'What if'? I keep telling my husband he should just chloroforme me before we even go so I'm just out the entire time lol!!!! (Obviously kidding) But in general, today has been good and it has been going so quickly. I had breakfast with a bunch of good friends, then went grocery shopping, got Pedi's with my little girl...and now I'm just getting things organized and prepared for tomorrow. My mother is very VERY religious. She has done all these things to spiritually prepare me as well :) And herself. She is just as nervous. If anyone is reading this...please...any thoughts of encouragement/ peace would be wonderful at this point. Love to you all, and thank you for everything so far!!!
Exciting, sending prayers for a fast recovery :)
Take a deep breath; see ya on the FLAT SIDE!!! :0)
Good luck !

it's about that time :/

Ok I'm here..I've got these ugly underwear on they gave me...and medical attire lol. I hope I get knocked out soon cuz I'm a ball of nerves. Barely slept 3hrs last night. I'm very excited to do this, just wanting to wake up from it and move onto the next phase. When I wake up I'm going to have gorgeous breasts, a flat tummy, less muffin top, and a happy hubby smiling at me. I think I can...I think I can..I think i can...ha! Talk to u soon dears!!!
Thinking of you - warm healing thoughts going your direction. Congratulations!!
God bless you!!!
Thinking if you!! Let us know when you're out!

I've hit puberty today haha

Well I am the surgical center now and oddlily i don't even feel like I had surgery. I remember going in the OR...doc was like "honey we r going to give u some relaxing medicine" then waking up to my hubby saying how do u feel lol. Of course i just had general anesthetic so maybe that's why I'm so alert? I've had some soup, and crackers. Im on morophine and muscle relaxer. I've gotten up to go pee. I feel tightness, its hard to walk. But overall I feel ok. Going to get sleep now. Thx for ur prayers and thoughts. They worked ladies!!!!
So glad your doing good! Get rest , looking forward to your updates!!
Yayye! Glad to hear you're feeling good :)
Congrats ! Get lots of rest

I'm home gals'

I'm at home now. I liked the surgical center but I love being in the comfort of my own home 10times more. I actually had a scare this morning...my blood pressure was really low ...my nurse helped me to the bathroom and I went pee. I remember getting up and feeling dizzy, then the next thing I remember is a bunch of ppl around me and I was sitting in a chair. I had passed out. I was so sweaty and dizzy. Finally they got me back in bed and gave an iv drip etc. After breakfast I felt better. They think its the combination of not eating a whole lot, plus meds, and of course an intense surgery. I was super scared. But I feel good now. It hurts so much to walk, it burns! My boobs feel fine. The swelling and bruising has already kicked in. Still no bm :/ ill post pics possibly tom when I'm more awake. That's it for now. Toodles !!!
A little crazy just standing up huh?- good everybody was nearby, like you said...your body has been through a lot! Sounds like your Doc is great too!...get some much needed rest, but You know.....we love photos!!!!-lol.... Kisses!
Sorry for the scare but sounds like you're doing good! Take it from me get some prune juice going everyday. I am still having trouble with BM. Can't wait to see after pics I bet you look amaze!
I went to 400cc's I was surprised it took only 4 1/2 hrs. The tummy tuck scar is super low from what I've been told. The lipo is brusing Insanely.my doc threw in free lipo in my hips too...I was so happy..thought he was just doing muffin top. I should b getting arnica montana for swelling etc. tom from amazon. I've been eating prunes a lot. Maybe ill try prune juice too like u! U look so pretty iEmommy...I bet u r soo happy w the results!

the drains hurt!

So I have two drains in. And it stings so bad. It will be nice to get them out. They don't have too much in them. I also feel my stomach rumbeling from the laxatives. I luckily had an intense bm last night. I know tmi lol. Tonight I finally take my first shower. I'll get to see what is hiding underneath these binders :) hopefully the results are more than what I expected. That would be so nice....the healing process will be slow but I'm just glad I did this! I keep telling myself.."oz those bikinis r just waiting for u now ;) pics to come tonight..stay tuned sweethearts.
Can't wait to see!
Super excited to see the photos :-) glad you seem to be getting along pretty well- a shower will make you feel soooo good :-)
Staying tuned---lol!

it's a start, and I'm so grateful

Ok please remember I'm in a lot of pain and still very swollen. I went to 400c's w a lift. My tummy tuck scar is low which I love. My lipo is very bruised and swollen. I love that my areola's r so small now. I mean its just the beginning but I almost cried with joy when I saw myself. I'm overjoyed!
You'll feel a lot better once the drains come out....but right now, those drai s are your best friend...because just imagine if that was draining...but pooling and creating a seroma; and the only way to get those taken care of are with a needle by aspiration in your docs office....so the drains are taking good care of you...get some rest... Those 400's are looking good!!!!
Well theres my cali girl to uplift my spirits once again. I know u r so right about the drains, I know they r doing a great job by giving me a healthier outcome. I just think I'm having a down day. The drains r painful. But I think I'm actually getting at least one out tom. And that's the more painful one. I think once I have that garment on I feel nice, and secure in that :) I can't believe I have boobs again.. yes thisjourney is difficult but I know its so worth it!!! Ba e u r right around the corner!!!! I bet u r just crazy excited aren't u? Xoxoxxo thx for helping me see the brighter side tonight!
Amazing transformation!!! It will just get better with time, the swelling will get less as well as the pain. Congrats!!

they never said it would be easy

Today has been exciting, and exhausting. I got up, my hubby got me showered and I had my first post op. I got my two painful drains taken out!!!! You have no idea how happy that made me. Got all my stiches pulled out around belly button and nipples/lipo area. And then they got me in my new garment. It's very tight, but it helps me feel so secure and lt helps me to walk straight. they want me to sleep with it on which will be awkward, but ill do whatever it takes to heal the right way. I'm going tom. To try on some more garments and zip up sport bras until things r finally a bit normal to where I can be properly sized in the future when they have dropped. Etc. I know this is going to take quite a while to heal from. I know so far ive had days when I would cry and think what was I thinking? But I know in a year from now, I'll probably think...oh it was nothing. Just like how it was being preg. For 9months and then delivery etc. I look back then and I'm like, yah it had its stuggles but I got through it. Just like I know ill get through this. Its just all about taking baby steps now, and knowing that it can't be instant gratification. This mommy makeover journey is not and will never be easy. But man, will it be worth it. Even my mental state has been madeover a bit. I feel more humble and appreciative about the human body in general. And I intend to take beter care of myself forever and always.
So glad you got those drains out, you will start feeling so much better every day!! Just give it a couple more weeks an you will see a world of difference, the first couple weeks sucks big time!! I am at 13 weeks now and I forget some times I even had it done until I look down and I am like "BAM!! That's what's up!! " Happy Healing Girlie!!
Oh that literally made me smile....oh I so can't wait to feel that way. I feel like the corpse bride right now hahaha! Thx sunnysidenc
I remember feeling that way and that is the best way to put it for the first couple weeks, I literally thought I was never going to feel normal again, LOL!!

interested to what these gals will look like in a few weeks

You look great !
You look great!
U look so good! Very happy for u. Hang in there!!

please help refer me to a compression garment

Ok so I know this is a popular subject. Yesterday I got my garment from doc and I thought at first it was perfect, bit its unbearable waaay to small and the side has this clasp that digs into my skin. I need help ...please throw out some reasonable affordable compression garments sites so I may actually breath at night. Thanks ladies always!!!!
You look great!!!! Congrats!
Thank u...trying to b positive :/
you look great! scar incision is nice and low and boobies look like they will be a lovely pair! btw, I think NuMe13's comment about the CG is spot on. I agree with what she and her PS says. Too tight will constrict blood flow and you risk necrosis and your internal organs won't have enough "breathing room." Yes you need compression for swelling but the worst thing is if you don't compress enough is just swelling which you will get no matter what, which you can relieve with less activity. anyway, just my opinion. But go with what your PS recommends and what your body tells you.

pets have healing powers ;)

My basston boy, 1/2 bassett 1/2 boston has been my other main man helpin' me heal. And that hairy arm in the pic has been my #1 hehe

boobie gods ...r u there?

I am just in a funk lately...I know its just time that is my best friend with this process. But I'm still bruised, super swollen in my breasts. I feel like I look like a corpse bride porn star. I really hope my nipples end up turning out better...I hate even taking pics bit I kmow its good to habe some pjotos to compare it to. I sleep w this binder everynight. When will they soften...when do they drop. Feeling meh' right now, but that's probably because Is 2am and I should b sleeping. Night ya"ll
Your corpse bride porn star comment made me giggle. I called myself "The Bride of Frankenstien" for a long time!!!!! Hang in there lady, you'll turn a corner again around 2.5-3 weeks post op and think "I can do this"! Promise :) emotions went up and down for a while, but probably around 5 weeks I was just happy with the whole thing and was easily able to accept the side effects etc because I knew it would be worth it, and it will!!!!! Xoxoxo
Thank u. Yes I know it gets better, I've seen little changes here and there...I just can't wait to just be able to get around and especially start working out soon. My body has gone through some crazy changes in these past two weeks and everyday I find myself still trying to adjust. Today I took some two week photos, it will be nice to have photos to reference back to over the next months. I'll put those up today. Thx again, for ur motivated spirit!
You look great your swollen! "corpse bride porn star" lol! That's so funny...in a week it will be an entirely different look! Continue to heal and feel well.

corpse bride/porn star photo shoot ;) 2 mark week

Hey gals' well somehow I've managed tot make the 2 week mark. It did go pretty quick, but that's probably because the first week I was drugged up daily lol and slept a lot. I see a few changes, but I'm still prettyuch swollen all around my flanks and tummy. I have bruising. My breasts r gigantic right now and it will b a great day when they have finally dropped and softened. I'm excited to take pics every week and see the transformation. I look forward to working out again and dance my thighs off ;) luv u girls thx for stopping by!
Girl dont worry. I had the same incisions with my first BA you can't event see my scars now they are so faint. You won't have frankeboobs for much longer. Look at your stomach and waist are you kidding! You already have great definition and looks like you're barely swelling! Week 3 has been by far my best, which pretty much goes without saying for everyone. I think once you have another week or two under your belt you'll be so thrilled and out of your funk! I was in a funk at the same exact time as you are now. It'll get better!! Promise :)
Thx hun...its been nice having u along the way to pick me up when I feel funky. See, and I look at ur pics and I'm just in awe! U look beautiful. I'm def' looking forward to the weeks ahead...I feel stronger each day so that is a nice and instant gratification to wake to each day. Thx for ur encouragement babe!
Lol, you're funny! Patience, the boobie gods are working hard at dropping and fluffing. Meanwhile, the TT gods are almost done and smiling at a job well done!

Let's talk stage 2 compression garments

So technically I was a day short of my two week when I posted yesterday. Today is officially my two week mark. Tonight I have decided to switch to a 2nd stage compression garment. I actually haven't even tried it on yet, but I hope it' s snug and perfect for the next few weeks of recovery. The garment I ordered isn't the most sexiest thing you have ever seen but it will serve it's purpose. It also will work well under pants and skirts. I'm still thinking this current garment my doctor gave me is much too tight. It has a lot of seams and it's making a lot of lines on my skin. I heard that can be permanent if it's too tight. I also have researched that some ps's don't even have their patients wear a binder, or cg the entire recovery process. I guess really it comes down to the comfort of the patient. I decided to order a Marena female bodysuit. It's the FBT post operative stage 2 garment. I can wear a sports bra with it. My next cg into the 6-12 weeks will be something I can move around in while working out and I've been finding a few that look really nice in those later weeks. I'm really hoping this one I ordered will be perfect for my body and be just what I'm looking for. I'm sure I'll get a few spanx from target too for special occasions when I go out next month for parties here and there.
I wear my husband's white tanks underneath my CG's. It helps.
Good tip! I'll try it :)
Ps---do you have a model/style number on your Marena bodysuit..I tried google...but you know there are 10,000 variations it seems...hahaha-it looks like a good bodysuit...and I need to buy ken soon too...thanks!

3weeks...still the same

Well I'm about 3weeks post op. I'm actually starting to love my new breasts as they soften day by day. They r huge to me still but that's because for 9yrs I've been running around with an a/b cup and most of that was skin :/ my tummy and flanks r still swollen. Does anyone else have a swollen lower belly and swollen pubic area? I can't feel my pubic area when I shave!!! I'm nervous about that. I'm hoping I don't have excess fluid built up. I see my ps next week. I also can't stand straight still...I force myself to but when I take my binder off I realize I'm still a bit hunch back :( uuugh 3weeks is freaking me out cuz I still feel so slow in the game. I guess I'm a late bloomer lime I was in my teens lol...I'm a late bloomer at healing. But hey at least I have boobs now haha ...more pics to come soon. Smoochez ya"ll
How's the healing coming along? Hope all is well....
awesome story! good to know I live in az too! wkin on losing my baby weight! im curious to see ur latest progresss :) u look AMAZING!!!! congrats!!! happy healing!
How you doing? Still swollen-I have heard a lot of ppl mention that-what did your doc say?
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is very kind and his staff are so warm and friendly. As soon as I stepped foot in the door I was greeted with such genuine respect. The thing I love about Dr. Meger and his staff is their honesty. From the very beginning we have been able to talk openly and freely about the pro's and con's of the surgery, and also the price. Let's face it, money doesn't grow on tree's and Dr. Meger and his staff are upfront about making it obtainable and affordable. In general, so far my Dr. and his staff are amazing. I am looking forward to what the future brings after the surgery, and I hope to only be able to write more positive information about he and his practice. Since the surgery I've been healing well. I do wish my Dr. would have been more attentive as far as his office calling me to check on me or that someone would have come to the surgical center the next day. It's always nice to see the people that have helped you transform. But, I still don't regret going with this Dr. and his practice. He does a great job at giving a woman a natural look and that's exactly what I was looking for.