We All Look & Feel A Little Better After Seeing Dr. Laris

Phoenix Dermatologist

Referral from another specialist in the Metro Phx area. A little more than one year ago Dr. Lee Laris performed the mini lift procedure on me, and I have wanted to express my thanks at least one hundred times since. Today is an excellent time to tell Dr. Laris and prospective patients how truly pleased I am with the results. His abilities and professional attitude are great little secrets that deserve to be shared. The pre-procedure counseling, as well as the follow up care and concern provided by Dr. Laris and his team were nothing short of remarkable. I continue to recommend Dr. Laris to anyone considering medical or aesthetic dermatology services. For the price of a weekend get-away, I am a more energized and confident me. This past week, I had lunch with a prior client I had not seen for 14 months. No lie, first statement made was "you look better and younger every year". My response, "make an appointment with Dr. Lee Laris"

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'll come back and add more information about your procedure and recovery itself, we can file your review into the mini lift community. More information is so much more helpful to others embarking on similar journeys.