Auxillary Lipo -Memphis, TN

I had lipo done 6 months ago on my flanks, back,...

I had lipo done 6 months ago on my flanks, back, auxillary and chest. Well my auxillary area still has the buldge where the poosh still comes out of my bra. My PS said he could not do much lipo or cut any tissue cause there was some type of blood vessles that could be damaged, I paid 5000.00 and I really don't notice a difference in inches on my waiste my back is still the same my auxillary was the main reason I decided to get lipo. And no I'm not happy not sure why my auxillary problem is the same the rest I can hide but the poosh is noticeable when wearing a sleavless shirt or dress..Why?

Memphis Plastic Surgeon

Internet

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Did you doctor mention before the procedure that he may not be able to get much out of that area, because of the blood vessels?

You can always submit a question in our Doctor Q&A section. All question go out to board certified doctors and usually get answers in about 24-48 hours.

No he didnt: I think its worse now than before.

Are you able to get a second opinion, from a different doctor? Maybe see if there's anything they can do for that particular area?