My Renewal - Phoenix, AZ

Prior to my Lifestyle Lift, I felt one way inside...

Prior to my Lifestyle Lift, I felt one way inside and looked another way outside. Now, I look and feel young both inside and out. I feel better about myself and, have gotten so many positive reactions from friends and family. I had a stranger guess my age at 10 years younger than I am ... People I worked with prior to retiring tell me how much younger and how much better I look now that I've retired. It is true, you feel much better when you look good. I have no regrets about getting this procedure done.

Lindplives: What is the name of your doctor in Phoenix?
Wow, I'm seeing a trend with these fly-by-night quicky plastic surgery-type places. Learned my lesson the hard way too... and will never do it again! I'd find a good lawyer and let him/her contact Patient Relations Group on your behalf.

I had a horrible experience at LSL in Phoenix. Dr. Duane Martin. Did not meet him at consult. The pain was excruciating. I could feel and hear the cutting! They refused more painkiller. I felt blood oozing down my face and chest. I sobbed. The post-surgery was terrible. They told me I'd be at work in a couple of days. They lied. I was sofa-ridden for a month. The results are bad. I asked them to tighten my jawline and neck - I do not see any improvement. Is there a class action vs LSL? j****@yahoo.com

Dr. Robert Woods

Everything went as explained and recovery was within the time frame explained. I chose this provider through careful research.