My Husband Calls Me His Trophy Wife - Phoenix, AZ

I cound not be happier,,I look 15 years...

I cound not be happier,,I look 15 years younger,,and feel it too. I was leery at first,,not a believer in commercials. But, I has looking so old , wrinkles and my waddle was driving me crazy. Down time was nothing,,I was out to dinner with friends and family on the 9th day. I get so many Wow's and OMG you look so beautiful,,but it looks so natural they don't know for sure what I have done. I look just like me 15-17 years ago. Best thing I have done for my self,,, ever.

Dr Robert Woods

I na not say enough wonderfull things regarding Dr Woods and his entire staff, Top Notch Profesionals

How do you look 4-6 months later? I too had the lift in Phoenix, different doctor. I looked great for nearly a month! And only 7000 bucks for a facelift that lasted barely a month.....

Oh wow. That laser photo is scary, but I'm glad everything turned out well in the end! Thanks for sharing your story and pics.

Thanks for your positive review. I haven't written my positive result review yet. I had the LSL and Laser on the 11th of April. I too feel great! It was quite an experience. Are you putting heat, massage and ice on your cheeks to lessen the swelling of the jaw muscles. I feel at 3 weeks I am really happy with the whole experience. Take care, bb