It Was Quite an Experience - Phoenix, AZ

I am a few months from 70 and it has been six...

I am a few months from 70 and it has been six weeks since surgery and I am pleased as punch. I went into this just to have my turkey neck removed as it had been hanging there for a few years, but didn't realize how much the procedure would change my life. I am so happy with the results that I smile all the time.

There is a short two week period that is uncomfortable, however what is two weeks of a lifetime??
I retired from my job at a 5 star resort on July 1st and made a trip back to see everyone just this week. I had people tell me I look so rested, others said I appeared 10 years younger, one even said I looked 20 years younger. I didn't have the surgery for this purpose, it was just a bonus!! I recommend this procedure for anyone that desires a more youthful appearance.

I HAD DOCTOR BIVENS OPERATE ON MY MINI FACE LIFT PROCEDURE IN THE PHOENIX CLINIC . THE OUTCOME WAS FANTASTIC. LITTLE NORMAL DISCOMFORT .I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO MY DAUGHTER.HAVING SAID THAT BE WEAR OF THE OFFICE MANAGER,SHANNON, .SHE IS INCOMPETENT CRUDE, UNATTRACTIVE, HILARIOUSLY DISSORAGANIZED IN MANAGGING THE OFFICE 'THANKS TO DEON,THE MED .TECH..HE MADE UP.....
more reveiu on dr. woods lifestyle
are u happy with the at lifestyle

Before procedure all steps of it are explained throughly, if any questions just pick up the phone and there is always someone to answer them. I guess I should just sat "there are no surprises"