Lift 2010 - Phoenix, AZ

The lift procedure took a couple of hours and 2...

The lift procedure took a couple of hours and 2 days to recover from the initial surgery. Ten days later the stitches were removed and I went to see a movie, dinner and some light shopping. Within 60 days I visited HI and went parasailing for the first time.

I experienced very little to no pain with no complications. I am most pleased with the process and the people at LifeStyle Lift. They explained the risks before and after the procedure. While I understand everyone heels at a different pace, this is elective surgery done by professional doctors and as with any surgery there is no guarantee of the outcome.

My experience was a very positive change in my life. After the Lift my friends commented on how great I looked however could not tell I had a lift. My scars were not noticeable unless I brought them to their attention. Again, everyone heels differently and should make an informed choice if this is the best way to address their appearance concerns. As for me and my results I could not be happier and more pleased with the staff, the doctor, my care and the results.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. knows his craft and explains the procedure as he goes. The LifeStyle staff is most helpful and careful to discuss the risks involved. The whole procedure was painless and the recovery time short.