Laser Tattoo Removal - Glad I Did It! -Phoenix, AZ

After thinking about getting an embarrassing...

After thinking about getting an embarrassing tattoo (tramp stamp) removed for quite some time, I finally asked Dr. Laris during an office visit about it. He explained to me that because of it's size and the fact it had a lot of red ink, it could take over a year to treat and full removal was not guaranteed. Despite this, I went ahead with it and couldn't be happier. It took 11 treatments, some of them with multiple passes of the laser on a single visit, but the tattoo is essentially gone, and the red ink was never a problem. It was well worth the time and money, and I no longer have to be embarrassed when I am at the beach! If you are thinking about getting it done, I recommend you do it!

Phoenix Dermatologist

Existing patient for Dermatology.

I'm glad it worked out for you. I would love to see photos as well
I'm glad it worked out for you. I would love to see photos as well
Yay for no more unwanted ink! I'm at the beginning of the journey, only two sessions in. I would love to see some of you before and after pics. Post 'em if you got 'em! :-)
aloha CafeRider74, Thanks for sharing. It sounds like you had the R20 treatment also. I have had two single sessions and this past week my first R20 session (multiple passes in one session separated by a break). I do hope that I see fading and I'm hopeful after reading your review. I guess I just need patience...no necessarily my strong point but I'll try. Pictures would be fantastic if you have them, if gives others some hope. Isn't technology amazing?! Congratulations of your disappearing ink. aloha...k