Senza Pelo Med Spa *2nd round , updated with new picture*

I'm looking for possibly permanent plump, juicy,...

I'm looking for possibly permanent plump, juicy, full lips . I know fillers are not permanent but idk if Fat transfer is the way to go . Still debating. I never liked my small lips so finally decided to go through with this . I will be calling Phoenix Skin to make a consult appt & hopefully get my procedure done the same day :)

before pics

Before pictures

before

Before picture

consult

Consult appt is 7/30 .. we'll c what happends :)

update on facility

Call me cheap if you like but scrolling under groupons i found a discount for juvederm :) Arizona Laser, Electrolysis, & Skin care AKA Senza Pelo Med Spa . I paid & I will be making my appt tomorrow, hopefully ill get this done 1week from now or even within a couple days , just depends on their availabilty :) . This facility has been in buisness for 30 years & focuses on skin tx . I'm just excited =)

appointment

My appt its wed. 7/24 @ 1pm with Senza Pelo Med Spa . I'm ganna do it & very excited !!!

before

DaY of appt. . Usually they are not as plump as these pics, but I just put lotion on them

after pics

Okay I did it !! ... RN Tasha called me in , entered the room & sat &talked/discussed juvederm. She explain absolutely everything . She also advised me, since I do break out in cold sores (even if I brake out 1 time a year) its best to get valtrex ! Which is not a biggie because my dermatologist prescribes that for me . N e who, so I decided to do it. Numbing cream was applied, omg that was gross! I still have the taste in my mouth&throat! ! Ugh. ..okay so now time to inject. She talked me through step by step& telling me exactly what she was going to do . Around my lip borders I kinda felt everything :( a lil painful but I got through it !.. next are the inner lip & that was a lot more comfortable, not as much pain ...She was so great and &gain after tx explained what to do/call/precautions ect... my lips should be swollen until tomorrow. Ill post right after tx pics & more updated pics tomorrow:)

updated pics

Updated pic

love love love

Honestly I love my lips! Very natural looking :)

2nd tx

Soon I'll be going back in. I feel my lips got a lil flat & I don't feel they product in my lips like before .. ill post pics once I do go in :)

2nd round

2nd injections 10/24 .. what I don't.like is ; some days they're more plump then other days but over all I definitely love . I went to same facility, same person & was charged 385 $ :)
Phoenix Skin

Changed to: Senza Pelo Med Spa ; been in business for 30 years.

Reva Frey highly recommends juvederm las vegas.
Wow! They look perfect!
How do your lips look now? They looked great in the picture u took the next day.
I will post a updated pic for you :) & yes I honestly love them! They look natural , nothing too big , they are just right
WOW! They look nice a juicy! But not fake. Very nice. You found a great doctor. I just need to find one in Orlando, FL
Awwww thank you. I'm very satisfied .. good luck finding your doc !!
Your lips turned out better than anyones I've seen. Truly they look great. That being said I wouldn't go with anything permanent. As I've learned things don't always turn out the same. At least w/certain fillers, if you don't like it you know it will be gone. Permanent is permanent. Theres no going back to the way it was before. I've gone for a lot of fillers because of the numerous scars I got from resurfacing & fillers don't turn out the same all the time. If they don't do it right you'll be worse off & paying a price, not just money to try to fix your problem but you'll have depression like you wouldn't believe. Stick with temp fillers. I can't stress that enough. Esp if your young. You don't need anything permanent, when your older who knows what will be out by then. I live a life of a hermit because of doing something I thought would be a permanent solution. It is, it's a permanent life of anxiety, depression & not going anywhere because of how I feel about my face besides spending a lot of money trying to fix the damage.
You have a great point ! I think ill stick with fillers for now .. & I trully am sorry about your bad experience :( I will definitely take everything you said into consideration next time I go In !! Thanks so much !!
Sorry sats! I'm going through the same thing. It is awful.

Looking good today! Nice and plump!

They look great!

Thanks for posting pics!! Sorry about the bad taste :p Hopefully that goes away soon, but glad to hear that you sound happy with how most everything else went. Looking forward to hearing how things go over the next couple days as it settles in. :)

Thinking about you Dimondz, since I know you had your appt scheduled for tomorrow. Please let us know what you decide to do, and how you are doing. :)

I did it !!!! Ill post pics :)
I went to Dr. Pryor and from what I've researched the juvederm wasn't placed deep enough so now I cant even blend my lips together. Its very bumps on the underside of my upper lip and the bottem part of my lower lip is hard! I can't even make a fishy face without it feeling paintful and hard! And for my upper lip I've been nibbling on the bumbs and it seems like it turned into one giant bump now.
I regret doing it and I'm going back Monday to get it reversed
@this very same place???

Oh my gosh, Carlie B, so sorry to hear that. :( Please post a review so we can hear your full story & support you through this.

Ok, I hate to jump on & be a buzz kill, but please make sure to thoroughly research the med spa and the particular injector you plan to use. They may be skilled and well qualified, but its worth double checking. I definitely don't want you having a bad experience. Here is some info that might be helpful:

Staggering Differences in Satisfaction Between Board vs. Non-Board Certified Doctors

Medical Spa Safety - Is your Med spa a medical facility with spa services or an unregulated business franchise?

Wow great info! Thanks so much ! I will be doing a little more research & @ my consult I will see what credentials the person has or whom will be administering injection.. thanks a whole lot!!
Your lips are actually fairly plump, natural lips just tend to flatten when you smile...don't over do anything is my advice, slow small treatments I strongly recommend. I got my lips plumped but only opted for a very small increase in size and I think came out great! Good luck!
I will definitely keep that in mind when I go in for consult :) thanks a bunch! !

I noticed you added before pictures. Does that mean you have your appointment scheduled?!