Senza Pelo Med Spa *2nd round , updated with new picture*

I'm looking for possibly permanent plump, juicy,...

I'm looking for possibly permanent plump, juicy, full lips . I know fillers are not permanent but idk if Fat transfer is the way to go . Still debating. I never liked my small lips so finally decided to go through with this . I will be calling Phoenix Skin to make a consult appt & hopefully get my procedure done the same day :)

You might have already dug this up, but just in case you didn't here is some info that might be helpful when making your decision:

How Long Does Fat Transfer for Lip Ehancement Last?

Fat Transfer for Lips: Worth It?

How Long Does Juvederm Ultra Plus Last in Lips?

Here is a review that might be helpful too:

Lot of Swelling After Fat Transfer on my Lips

Also, since you mentioned you were ideally wanting something permanent you might want to check out the Lip Implant community. There are lots of people who have shared their experience with lip implants in there so you could get the scoop on what that is like.

before pics

Before pictures

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

before

Before picture

I noticed you added before pictures. Does that mean you have your appointment scheduled?!

Yes i have a consult the 30th & from there I can get them done during consult or schedule another appt :)
Could you try the Juvederm one time & see how long it lasts and if you like the look and then maybe go to the next option based on what you think of those results?

consult

Consult appt is 7/30 .. we'll c what happends :)

Your lips are actually fairly plump, natural lips just tend to flatten when you smile...don't over do anything is my advice, slow small treatments I strongly recommend. I got my lips plumped but only opted for a very small increase in size and I think came out great! Good luck!
I will definitely keep that in mind when I go in for consult :) thanks a bunch! !

Oh, exciting!! Keep us posted on how it goes and what you decide to do, please!

update on facility

Call me cheap if you like but scrolling under groupons i found a discount for juvederm :) Arizona Laser, Electrolysis, & Skin care AKA Senza Pelo Med Spa . I paid & I will be making my appt tomorrow, hopefully ill get this done 1week from now or even within a couple days , just depends on their availabilty :) . This facility has been in buisness for 30 years & focuses on skin tx . I'm just excited =)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

appointment

My appt its wed. 7/24 @ 1pm with Senza Pelo Med Spa . I'm ganna do it & very excited !!!

Thinking about you Dimondz, since I know you had your appt scheduled for tomorrow. Please let us know what you decide to do, and how you are doing. :)

I went to Dr. Pryor and from what I've researched the juvederm wasn't placed deep enough so now I cant even blend my lips together. Its very bumps on the underside of my upper lip and the bottem part of my lower lip is hard! I can't even make a fishy face without it feeling paintful and hard! And for my upper lip I've been nibbling on the bumbs and it seems like it turned into one giant bump now.
I regret doing it and I'm going back Monday to get it reversed

before

DaY of appt. . Usually they are not as plump as these pics, but I just put lotion on them

I did it !!!! Ill post pics :)

after pics

Okay I did it !! ... RN Tasha called me in , entered the room & sat &talked/discussed juvederm. She explain absolutely everything . She also advised me, since I do break out in cold sores (even if I brake out 1 time a year) its best to get valtrex ! Which is not a biggie because my dermatologist prescribes that for me . N e who, so I decided to do it. Numbing cream was applied, omg that was gross! I still have the taste in my mouth&throat! ! Ugh. ..okay so now time to inject. She talked me through step by step& telling me exactly what she was going to do . Around my lip borders I kinda felt everything :( a lil painful but I got through it !.. next are the inner lip & that was a lot more comfortable, not as much pain ...She was so great and &gain after tx explained what to do/call/precautions ect... my lips should be swollen until tomorrow. Ill post right after tx pics & more updated pics tomorrow:)

They look great!

Thanks for posting pics!! Sorry about the bad taste :p Hopefully that goes away soon, but glad to hear that you sound happy with how most everything else went. Looking forward to hearing how things go over the next couple days as it settles in. :)

updated pics

Updated pic

How do your lips look now? They looked great in the picture u took the next day.
I will post a updated pic for you :) & yes I honestly love them! They look natural , nothing too big , they are just right
Your lips turned out better than anyones I've seen. Truly they look great. That being said I wouldn't go with anything permanent. As I've learned things don't always turn out the same. At least w/certain fillers, if you don't like it you know it will be gone. Permanent is permanent. Theres no going back to the way it was before. I've gone for a lot of fillers because of the numerous scars I got from resurfacing & fillers don't turn out the same all the time. If they don't do it right you'll be worse off & paying a price, not just money to try to fix your problem but you'll have depression like you wouldn't believe. Stick with temp fillers. I can't stress that enough. Esp if your young. You don't need anything permanent, when your older who knows what will be out by then. I live a life of a hermit because of doing something I thought would be a permanent solution. It is, it's a permanent life of anxiety, depression & not going anywhere because of how I feel about my face besides spending a lot of money trying to fix the damage.

love love love

Honestly I love my lips! Very natural looking :)

WOW! They look nice a juicy! But not fake. Very nice. You found a great doctor. I just need to find one in Orlando, FL
Awwww thank you. I'm very satisfied .. good luck finding your doc !!

2nd tx

Soon I'll be going back in. I feel my lips got a lil flat & I don't feel they product in my lips like before .. ill post pics once I do go in :)

Wow! They look perfect!
Sorry sats! I'm going through the same thing. It is awful.

2nd round

2nd injections 10/24 .. what I don't.like is ; some days they're more plump then other days but over all I definitely love . I went to same facility, same person & was charged 385 $ :)

looks great!
Reva Frey highly recommends juvederm las vegas.
Phoenix Skin

Changed to: Senza Pelo Med Spa ; been in business for 30 years.