Very Happy with my Tummy Tuck - Phoenix, AZ

I wanted my tummy back to wear I could wear lower...

I wanted my tummy back to wear I could wear lower style jeans and look good again. I was tired of the extra skin and no matter how much I exercised it would not get better.

I had Dr. W do a breast augmentation on me twenty years ago and I was delighted to go back to his office for a consult regarding my tummy. He talked to me for almost an hour and showed me his before and after photos. Afterwards I had an exam and he suggested a tummy tuck to tighten my muscles and get rid of all my loose skin from having 3 babies. I felt very confident with the information shared with me and his staff was very organize about handling all my paperwork. After the surgery and the next day Dr. W was at the recovery care center to see me and answer my after care questions. I was surprised to also have a phone call early the next day to also find out how I was feeling. My recovery was about 6 days and I returned to work shortly after my surgery.I highly recommend his office and most importantly Dr. W for surgery.

Hi Phoenix,

Wow you really jumped back quickly!  That is awesome to say the least.

So how far out are you in the recovery?  And did you take before and after pictures that you would care to share?  Women are really visual and like to see the happy results :)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend his office and most importantly Dr. W for surgery.