Very Happy with my Tummy Tuck - Phoenix, AZ

I wanted my tummy back to wear I could wear lower...

I wanted my tummy back to wear I could wear lower style jeans and look good again. I was tired of the extra skin and no matter how much I exercised it would not get better.

I had Dr. W do a breast augmentation on me twenty years ago and I was delighted to go back to his office for a consult regarding my tummy. He talked to me for almost an hour and showed me his before and after photos. Afterwards I had an exam and he suggested a tummy tuck to tighten my muscles and get rid of all my loose skin from having 3 babies. I felt very confident with the information shared with me and his staff was very organize about handling all my paperwork. After the surgery and the next day Dr. W was at the recovery care center to see me and answer my after care questions. I was surprised to also have a phone call early the next day to also find out how I was feeling. My recovery was about 6 days and I returned to work shortly after my surgery.I highly recommend his office and most importantly Dr. W for surgery.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend his office and most importantly Dr. W for surgery.