Great Result with my Lasik! - Phoenix, AZ

I've been wanting to do this for a while and...

I've been wanting to do this for a while and finding a Groupon for the procedure motivated me to go for it. The worst part - not being able to wear contacts for 3 weeks before surgery, but it was worth it! Had "watery" vision right after and halos around lights in dim light, but that subsided after the first week. Now I have 20/15 vision and never need to worry about glasses or contacts again!

So glad to hear you were satisfied with Nationwide! I just bought a Amazon Local voucher for Nationwide & my husband thinks I'm nuts...he's like, you're trusting your eyes to a discount deal??? But I figured they have the same equipment as other Lasik places, and it's more a matter of the laser precision rather than the doctor, right? Hoping I will be a candidate though because I was told about 5 years ago my corneas were too thin - the only time in a woman's life being thin sucks! LOL Thanks for your review!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.   Glad to hear everything went well and that your vision is excellent.

Nationwide Vision

Chose Nationwide because of a Groupon special. They were very good at answering my questions and making me feel comfortable. At times things seemed a bit chaotic and I did experience some scheduling mix-ups, but considering the volume of patients being seen at this location, it was understandable. I don't feel the quality of my care was ever compromised because of it.