My Life Begins November 18th - Phoenix, AZ

I am scheduled in 9 days (november 18th) I am...

I am scheduled in 9 days (november 18th) I am getting married december 29th.. Aside from not being able to eat thanksgiving dinner, my fiaces bday gathering, my birthday (christmas eve) Christmas dinner, or my wedding... I'll READY for this surgery! I have been obese my whole life. and my doctors say I should be 130 lbs with my diet and exercise routine. I am a very healthy clean eater, I don't eat sugar/carbs.. I eat small portions a few times a day averaging about 1000 calories and I have an exercise routine, summer swims and kickboxing and working out with cardio.. Since early this year i started experiencing lower back pain, with an MRI i learned that I have degenerative disk, doc says GET THE WEIGHT OFF.. so here i am! I have been trying.. and the plateau will NOT break. I once was 387 lbs, and I lost 100+ lbs on my own in 7 months, but thats where I got stuck. At puberty I was 250 lbs.. so to my body, this IS the norm. Its hurting my joints/bones... Even though I am HEALTHY for being FAT... my bones can only handle so much!!!!!! Prayers for me as my wedding is coming SO Fast.. but in the end, it will be worth it.

i know personally 5 people who had this done.. and each one of them has said "you won't regret it" :) I Can't wait!!!!

It really happened!

I had my surgery... http://foreveriheart.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-experience-so-far.html
Dr. Juarez

So far, he's GREAT and very experienced