It Does Work! - Phoenix, AZ

The no neck look was creeping up. An older sibling...

The no neck look was creeping up. An older sibling had little neck.
A god-send to have this done.
Friends only notice that I've lost weight, which I haven't, actually. Working on that:)
But they think I look great Yea! Worth every penny, and the time spent healing. A friend said that she knew someone who went back to work in a week. That would be pushing it. I had the time to heal longer, and was glad. Supportive family and a few select friends helped.

All went smoothly except excessive swelling on a cheek. If the literature and all had warned me, I'd have been every more careful not to lean over far. I would have gone in to have that taken care of while they could, possibly. Healing was slower. But it's almost all gone now, as they reassured it would. Thank goodness for makeup. Yay! This is such an improvement on my appearance, especially from the side views.

Almost 3 months later, no swelling, stitches...

Almost 3 months later, no swelling, stitches barely show, but cover-up is easy. Not one friend who did not know about the surgery has questioned whether I had this done. I was surprised, honestly. But my husband assures me that t really is not obvious. Dr. Robledo did a great job. Friends do continue to exclaim that I look like I've lost weight and look good. (I have not yet lost any weight although I am back to jogging and tennis.) I feel great, and it is very nice to have these compliments! Someone here called their pre-surgery neck a turkey neck. Mine was more a big puffy neck.
No more. The surgery continues to be well worth every penny, and the time it took to heal.

I do still have a dark spot on my cheek, albeit...

I do still have a dark spot on my cheek, albeit much smaller, by my ear due to blood pooling that I mentioned before. On recheck, I was assured that it will continue to dissipate within 6 mt to a year. Make-up works fine. To me, a hiccup at this point.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Oh, and no need for sweet sugar cookies in the waiting room. Tempting? Celery and carrot sticks with zero cal. dip? I was not at all hungry anyway... so no big deal. Easy, all in all. Just be patient. The end result is just shockingly good. I recommend this highly. Dr Robledo did a great job! Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Three months seems to be about the point where people start to feel "right" about their results -- most of the swelling is gone, etc. Glad to hear you're happy with your surgery. Any plans to post pics?