Highly Recommend Dr. Henderson! - Phoenix, AZ

I chose Dr. Henderson after doing quite a bit of...

I chose Dr. Henderson after doing quite a bit of research and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I met with 3 doctors and spoke to 3 more doctors offices on the phone and I knew that Dr. Henderson was the right surgeon for me as soon as I met her. She and her Medical Assistant thoroughly explained all of my options and the costs and helped me make the best decision for the result I wanted. I had a lower facelift including the elevating and tightening of the SMAS and a fat transfer ($2,000). They were very patient, I never felt rushed for time when asking questions and receiving pre-op instructions. The preparation was incredible; not only did they explain the risks and tell me what to expect in terms of pain, discomfort, bruising and swelling but they told me what to anticipate in terms of the stages of my appearance and my emotions as I healed. They provided me with a personalized book of information and instructions so that I was thoroughly prepared and they verbally reviewed every page of it with me. The attention to detail, care and effort to make sure that I had the appropriate comfort level was incredible as was their responsiveness, understanding and reassurance after surgery. I called one day with a concern and Dr. Henderson called me back and gave me her cell phone number in case i needed to reach her later. She is a board certified plastic surgeon who operates exclusively on faces so I felt that I was getting a higher level of specialized experience. She also has her own accredited operating room which made a big dent in reducing the associated costs. I got great care, I had a great experience and most important, I got great results.

Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon