Dr. is the Best! - Phoenix, AZ

To improve my self esteem. I was becoming unhappy...

To improve my self esteem. I was becoming unhappy with my neck and although I talked about “doing something” it was always a vague concept that never progressed past the talk stage. Two things finally motivated me. First, I had a milestone high school reunion coming up. I also had a a routine appointment with my dermatologist. During that appointment, I mentioned the reunion, telling her I really “didn’t want to take this neck,” and asked if she had any suggestions. We laughed, she left for a moment, then she returned with a business card for Dr. W. It laid on my desk for about a week. Finally I called, made the appointment for the consultation, and felt confident about both the doctor and the procedure.

Dr. W answered every question fully and to my satisfaction. Interestingly, when I got to the surgical center, I wasn’t the least bit nervous -- very much unlike me. My confidence level in his abilities was that high.

I honestly could not be more pleased with the results. He did my lower face and neck. There was discomfort, but no real pain. It was actually a wonderful experience, with excellent aftercare. My only regret is that I didn’t do this five years ago!

My husband, who initially disputed my need for the surgery, is also happy with the results.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. W and his staff has been outstanding. I had not met Dr. W before this procedure. Since, I have been his biggest fan, recommending him to others.

Thanks so much for sharing your story! So how was your reunion? :)

The reunion was great, and I felt better than I could have imagined. I've always taken care of myself and kept my weight in check, but having this revived appearance has been wonderful. I've been so enthusiastic about the results, I've not kept it a secret, although I could have, since the surgery left a very natural -- but much better -- appearance. The ‘wind-tunnel’ face sported by some celebrities is not what you get with Dr. Ward. Hollywood should beat a path to his door!