Dr. is the Best! - Phoenix, AZ

To improve my self esteem. I was becoming unhappy...

To improve my self esteem. I was becoming unhappy with my neck and although I talked about “doing something” it was always a vague concept that never progressed past the talk stage. Two things finally motivated me. First, I had a milestone high school reunion coming up. I also had a a routine appointment with my dermatologist. During that appointment, I mentioned the reunion, telling her I really “didn’t want to take this neck,” and asked if she had any suggestions. We laughed, she left for a moment, then she returned with a business card for Dr. W. It laid on my desk for about a week. Finally I called, made the appointment for the consultation, and felt confident about both the doctor and the procedure.

Dr. W answered every question fully and to my satisfaction. Interestingly, when I got to the surgical center, I wasn’t the least bit nervous -- very much unlike me. My confidence level in his abilities was that high.

I honestly could not be more pleased with the results. He did my lower face and neck. There was discomfort, but no real pain. It was actually a wonderful experience, with excellent aftercare. My only regret is that I didn’t do this five years ago!

My husband, who initially disputed my need for the surgery, is also happy with the results.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. W and his staff has been outstanding. I had not met Dr. W before this procedure. Since, I have been his biggest fan, recommending him to others.