Trying the E-matrix -Phoenix, AZ

I consulted with a med spa and E-Matrix along with...

I consulted with a med spa and E-Matrix along with Refirm was recommended (3 of each) I don't have a lot of wrinkles, but I do have a scar on my chin formed by the little whiteheads that come out and the many micro scars made a line type scar. My chin has some hyperpigmentation on it as well, and I can't stand the sight of it along with the scarring on both sides of my mouth. So, the Refirm was done first and that wasn't so bad, but then the E-matrix. The lady let the numbing cream stay on for about 10 mins and then she started. It wasn't the most comfortable feeling at all, and some places (temples and upper lip) just downright stung! The redness is fading pretty fast and the hot tingly feeling is pretty light. I'm scheduled for my second treatment in 4 weeks. I was told that probably after the 2d treatment I'd start noticing differences. I hope so! She did tell me if the treatments didn't lessen the scar, then Juvederm could be used, which is the next treatment I'll be doing after my E-matrix/Refirm series is done, as I have some hollowing starting to happen, ugh! I'll keep you posted!
Angela

Angela was great! She explained everything that was going to happen and what I might feel. She also told me about that yucky smell I'd smell during and after my E-matrix treatment lol! I just did this a few hours ago, so I can't rate the After care follow up as it hasn't happened yet

Thanks for sharing, keep us posted on your healing experience!

Thanks Jill81! I wish I had seen this before I got any treatments...not saying that I'm unhappy with my procedure, but after reading some of the negative ones, whew! Hope I have a positive experience :)