Otoplasty at Phoenix Skin - Phoenix, AZ

I have always had very prominent, protruding ears...

I have always had very prominent, protruding ears and have been teased about them for as long as I can remember. If I wore my hair down, my ears would frequently poke out of my hair causing undue self consciousness. If I wore my hair up, my ears would be on display and very distracting. I never quite felt comfortable in my own skin. The surgery itself was quick and the recovery time was exactly as described. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin and am never worrying about the way I look.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Phoenix Dermatologist

My otoplasty surgery by Dr. Laris at Phoenix Skin exceeded all of my expectations. I had not ever considered taking action about it because I didn't think plastic surgery was for me. It wasn't until a consultation with Dr. Laris, where he assured me the procedure would have very natural outcomes and that it would improve not only my appearance, but more importantly my self confidence. He allayed my concerns and explained the entire procedure and aftercare process to me in great detail; but I still wasn't sure... Dr. Laris was so incredibly patient and had several follow-up conversations with me and answered all of my questions. He really went above and beyond to make sure that I had the information I needed to make an informed decision. Dr. Laris and his amazing staff took very good care of me. They were so kind and supportive making the entire experience very pleasurable. My only regret is that I didn't do this earlier. I am glad that I finally overcame my fears and hesitations regarding plastic surgery. My heartfelt thanks to Dr. Laris and the Phoenix Skin team!