Great Experience! - Phoenix, AZ

Phoenix Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Dorfman was reffered by my dentist. I gave him 5 stars on all levels because he and his staff truly deserve it. Dr. Dorfman and his staff were great! Very friendly and professional. They explained the procedure step by step and took their time answering questions. During the procedure, i felt at ease (even though i had had a very bad experience with my previous dentist), Dr. Dorfman made sure i did not feel any pain and his medical assistant was encouraging as well throughout the procedure.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Dental Bonding community.