Superb Surgeon-Exceptional Customer Service - Phoenix, AZ

I did it to avoid looking depressed, serious and...

I did it to avoid looking depressed, serious and like some of my relatives who at 80 have deep dark circles under their eyes. It is worth getting rid of a inherited feature I have had all my life and to not have it anymore in addition to smoother even-toned skin(CO2 laser) and a slightly lifted brow that makes me look refreshed. Love it!

Hello, you mentioned that you had a treatment about the dark circles, could you please tell us more about it? I don't see any other similar cases experienced with this doctor. Could you tell us more details and even better show photos? Is its permanent/ long lasting to put it better? Please update! Thanx in advance !

So glad to hear that you had great results!  What was your recovery like?

Kate

Hi BA -- Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. We'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind posting them.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was exceptional from the consultation to surgery and then follow-up. He listens to your cosmetic goals and makes suggestions (never trying to upsale the procedure-unless it was abosulutely necessary). As a reconstructive doctor who does cosmetic surgery, I can say that it reflects in my results. I did fat grafting under my eyes and a mini-brow lift. It looks natural and the fat grafting under my eyes eliminated the dark sallow (raccoon eyes) that I hated. I also did the CO2 laser and, again, am very satisfied with my results. I rec'd talented surgery and great customer service from both Dr. Repta and his admin and nursing staff. I am/would refer family and friends to him!