Superb Surgeon-Exceptional Customer Service - Phoenix, AZ

I did it to avoid looking depressed, serious and...

I did it to avoid looking depressed, serious and like some of my relatives who at 80 have deep dark circles under their eyes. It is worth getting rid of a inherited feature I have had all my life and to not have it anymore in addition to smoother even-toned skin(CO2 laser) and a slightly lifted brow that makes me look refreshed. Love it!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was exceptional from the consultation to surgery and then follow-up. He listens to your cosmetic goals and makes suggestions (never trying to upsale the procedure-unless it was abosulutely necessary). As a reconstructive doctor who does cosmetic surgery, I can say that it reflects in my results. I did fat grafting under my eyes and a mini-brow lift. It looks natural and the fat grafting under my eyes eliminated the dark sallow (raccoon eyes) that I hated. I also did the CO2 laser and, again, am very satisfied with my results. I rec'd talented surgery and great customer service from both Dr. Repta and his admin and nursing staff. I am/would refer family and friends to him!