Best Decision I Ever Made - Phoenix, AZ

I am a 17 year old girl, who had very large and...

I am a 17 year old girl, who had very large and very unproportionate breasts. I was very nervous about going through with this procedure because I am very young and I had many fears of everything going wrong. But that was not the case at all. I am so incredibly pleased with where I am now. I am writing this exactly seven days since I've had the surgery. Yes, I am still recovering, and things arent perfect yet, but they are definitely moving in that direction. The recovery period was quick. After six days, I was back in school and feeling pretty great. I am healing well, and everything is going great. And YES, I still have feeling in my nipples. I am so pleased with this entire production and I owe it all to Dr. Repta and the staff at John C Lincoln surgery center!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was recommended to me by one of the surgeon techs that I know at John C Lincoln surgery center. She said he was one of the best. Of course, I still did further research online to see what others had to say and everyone LOVED him. I LOVED him as well. He was always polite, answered all my questions, told me exactly what he was going to be doing during the procedure, and made sure I knew I was in great hands. I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. First of all, Dr. Repta is amazing. I absolutely loved having him as my surgeon. I couldn't have asked for a better one. Every appointment I attended, I was brought to the room, and seen by him in less than 5 minutes. I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes in his office the handfull of times I went. He was polite, always positive, and told me every little detail about what he was going to do during the procedure so I wasn't left with questions or concerns. The day of the operation, EVERY staff member I came into contact with was amazing. They were so comforting and reassured me that I was in great hands.