Best Decision I Ever Made - Phoenix, AZ

I am a 17 year old girl, who had very large and...

I am a 17 year old girl, who had very large and very unproportionate breasts. I was very nervous about going through with this procedure because I am very young and I had many fears of everything going wrong. But that was not the case at all. I am so incredibly pleased with where I am now. I am writing this exactly seven days since I've had the surgery. Yes, I am still recovering, and things arent perfect yet, but they are definitely moving in that direction. The recovery period was quick. After six days, I was back in school and feeling pretty great. I am healing well, and everything is going great. And YES, I still have feeling in my nipples. I am so pleased with this entire production and I owe it all to Dr. Repta and the staff at John C Lincoln surgery center!

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was recommended to me by one of the surgeon techs that I know at John C Lincoln surgery center. She said he was one of the best. Of course, I still did further research online to see what others had to say and everyone LOVED him. I LOVED him as well. He was always polite, answered all my questions, told me exactly what he was going to be doing during the procedure, and made sure I knew I was in great hands. I couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. First of all, Dr. Repta is amazing. I absolutely loved having him as my surgeon. I couldn't have asked for a better one. Every appointment I attended, I was brought to the room, and seen by him in less than 5 minutes. I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes in his office the handfull of times I went. He was polite, always positive, and told me every little detail about what he was going to do during the procedure so I wasn't left with questions or concerns. The day of the operation, EVERY staff member I came into contact with was amazing. They were so comforting and reassured me that I was in great hands.

Congratulations!! You sound so happy and comfortable with the new girls. Just take it easy and dont over do it. Hope your healing continues to go smooth. Your so smart for not waiting and suffering for years.