Bi-lateral Nipple Sparing Masectomy -Phoenix, AZ

I woke up one morning with a stage 3 lump in my...

I woke up one morning with a stage 3 lump in my left breast and after many tests they discovered DCIS in both breasts. I finally (grudgingly) decided to do the double mastectomy, even after my oncologist showed me what my breast were going to look like. I was told it is rare that I would feel any sensation at all in either one of my breasts. I just wanted to end it all, because my breasts were the only part of my body that I would not have wanted to change. I was referred to Dr. Andres for the reconstruction, which was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Dr. Andres was always prompt, honest, caring and very conscientious. . It’s been a little over 1 year now, and both my nipples have sensation and my scars are hardly noticeable. My final surgery was to do some fat grafting for fill in on both breasts, as well as, some touch up on my face. Now, I look 10 years younger and feel like a vibrant woman again. Dr. Andres is very meticulous and his work is so natural. I feel very fortunate to have been his patient and I highly recommend him. Thank you so much Dr. Andres!

I woke up one morning with a stage 3 lump in my...

Lewis Albert Andres

He was referred to me by Linda Lui

Updated on 8 Mar 2013:
He was referred to me by Linda Lui

So sorry you had to go through this. It's been awhile since you last update which was so inspiring, so glad that you were back to feeling like a vibrant women again! How are you doing now?