Dr. Ramon Robles is Such a Talented and Meticulous Surgeon and I Am So Pleased I Chose Him! - Phoenix, AZ

I had a breast augmentation/breast implants done...

I had a breast augmentation/breast implants done and really have nothing but pros to convey regarding my experience, both the doctor & staff were great and I was comfortable throughout my entire experience from the initial consult all the way through my procedure as well as with my follow ups which are at this time still current and continuing. I went with the Sientra high cohesive gummy bears 575 cc round under the muscle and LOVE my results. I wanted my breast to be much larger, fuller and younger looking but at the same time I also wanted my breasts to look natural and while I knew I was asking for a very tall order amazingly Dr. Robles was able to give me what I asked for!
Dr. Robles has a very straight forward and honest personality and clearly is not in his line of business only for the money, I say this because most doctors would have advised & charged me for what is known as a lollipop lift in addition to my implants whereas Dr. Robles was confident that with his particular techniques and expertise he could achieve the outcome I wanted without the need of a lift, thereby allowing me to avoid additional unsightly scarring and not to mention saving me the money I would have spent for the lift.
Dr. Robles is so talented and meticulous and I am so very pleased with my results and couldn't be happier, I went from having saggy deflated and uneven looking breasts to very full and younger looking breasts and all without the need of a lift. Dr. Robles was even able to give me great looking symmetry without additional scarring all from his wonderful technique. Dr. Robles is a highly skilled surgeon who honestly wants to give the very best results possible, if you are looking for a surgeon who is not only skilled and more then competent but who is also honest about what you really do or don't need in order to achieve optimal results then you would do yourself a huge favor by visiting Dr. Robles.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robles is an amazing surgeon and I cant thank him enough for the results he was able to give me. His bedside manner was great and appropriate for a surgeon, he was very informative and forthcoming, after care/follow ups have been very good and assuring but in all honesty the end results were so great that there's not really much to assure me on during follow ups lol, both doctor and staff have and continue to spend an appropriate amount of time with me and they both have been very professional as well as courteous throughout my entire experience thus far, there have been times where I have phoned as well as emailed and the responses for both have been quick and in fact Dr. Robles has even responded late in the evening on a weekend via his cell phone just to make sure I received my answer asap (now that's unheard of these days lol) price was awesome and payment easy and wait times have always been very short.