Previous Surgery Left Me with Pain but Dr. Repta Corrected It! - Phoenix, AZ

I went to another surgeon in town and had a breast...

I went to another surgeon in town and had a breast augmentation. Immediately and constantly after, I had a pain that felt like fire under my left arm. It started out mild but I told my surgeon about it anyway. He told me it was nothing and not to worry. I wanted to believe him, and went on for the next 2 years with this pain. I finally had a consultation with Dr. Repta because I wanted to know what he thought of this phantom pain I was having. He explained to me that the previous surgeon made the incision to far to the side and had impacted my nerves. My body was also trying to protect that side and created a capsule of scar around the implant. I would need a new set of implants and Dr. Repta with suture inside of the pockets to close up some of the extra space that was created. I had the surgery with Dr. Repta because there is NO ONE else I trusted to do this for me. I knew he truly wanted my pain to go away and for me to be happy. I never thought I would be the girl who made the mistake of who she chose as her first surgeon, but I did. I am just grateful that Dr. Repta corrected my problem! Now, 7 months later, I only have the pain every once in while. My experience was perfect with him. Dr. Repta really does care about his patients, their after care and that they like their results. I am proud to tell people about him!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon