Amazing Doctors, Exceptional Results - Phoenix, AZ

I wanted to update my review of Dr. Remus Repta in...

I wanted to update my review of Dr. Remus Repta in Scottsdale with some photos of the incredible results from his work. I have a long history of breast complications. I came to Dr. Repta, a challenging patient with several uphill battles to face in regards to my breast implants. Dr. Repta's support and hard work has been unfaltering and the results speak for themselves. He has performed several procedures over the past year and a half to help me reach ideal results. I have been continually impressed with his professionalism, attention to detail and fearless approach to difficulties and surgical challenges.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Repta for his reputation throughout the medical community. I was also extremely impressed with his professionalism and depth of knowledge. He is a genuine doctor that treats his patients as if they were his own friends or family expressing a vested interest in helping them achieve their desired outcomes. He strives for perfection while making the experience for his patients a smooth and comfortable one. After seeing and consulting with many different plastic surgeons there is no one else I would go to. I would highly recommend Dr. Repta to anyone looking for an exceptional surgeon!! His talent, attention to detail and genuine concern for his patients and their outcomes has far exceeded my own expectations and what I experience on a daily basis working in the OR. I was referred to Dr. Repta by a friend after dealing with multiple complications following breast augmentation from different surgeons. I live out of state and was able to email Dr. Repta's office. I received a quick response from Dr. Repta himself with an in depth email detailing what could be the causes of my complications and possible solutions. I was very impressed with his thoroughness. I flew to Arizona for an in person consultation where I immediately felt at ease. Dr. Repta took the time to really listen to my concerns and address each one. He was and has continued to be very transparent with me about practical solutions, possible complications and realistic outcomes. Since my surgery, I have continued to be impressed. Dr. Repta's follow up has been great and anytime I've had a concern or questions he is always quick to respond. Overall my favorite thing about Dr. Repta is his "we" approach. He really makes everything feel like there is a vested interest on both sides and you're in it together. I find this a rare quality in today's medical field. I'm thankful for all that Dr. Repta has done and his office staff has been great throughout the process as well. I would refer any of my friends and family to him without hesitation.