I'm Very Happy With My Wonderful New Breasts! - Phoenix, AZ

I had been thinking of getting breast implants for...

I had been thinking of getting breast implants for most of my life after I figured out that my breasts were just never going to develop past a small A cup, and after having three children and breastfeeding all three of those children, the small amount of volume that I once had was even less and my nipples were sagging too because there was just nothing behind them to hold them up. Ugh, it was a depressing sight.

So, on my pre-op appointment I was trying on sizerd knowing that I wanted to be a mid to large C cup and it was a little tasking because my "left chest plate" I think they called it, protrudes more than my right side so we chose two different sizes of implants. Originally we were going to do 371cc on the left and with a 400 and something on the right. Anyhow my doctor looked it over more after we left and thought the implant for the right side may probably be too much of a mismatch so after surgery I ended up with 371cc on the left and 397cc on the right. I had my augmentation done submuscullarly with the incisions under the breasts and the implants that were placed are silicone gel filled Natrelle Style 15"s.
I cried when they told me to find a happy place right before they put me under,not knowing what was going to happen, I'm just an emotional person!

I had a lot of pain after the surgery for at least 3-4 days but the pain relievers helped a lot with that.

(the first two pics are the first day after...

(the first two pics are the first day after surgery and the next two are pics taken a week after surgery)

I added new photos and re-arranged them so the...

I added new photos and re-arranged them so the first ones are pre-op, then 2nd day, then 2 weeks. I will be adding more pictures in the weeks to come as well.

FYI- If anybody is wondering why my nipples are positioned so differently it's because that is how they were naturally before the surgery. It doesn't bother me much but my surgeon did mention that the unevenness can be fixed with a simple in office procedure called an areolaplasty which I may consider having done in the future. :)
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I started going to plastic surgeon consultations with a quite a bit of nervousness and I did a lot of research on the plastic surgeons I knew that I was interested in and I quickly narrowed my choice down to someone that made me feel very comfortable, really listens to my concerns and takes the time to answer all of my questions no matter how minor or even a little silly (because I did deal with anxiety regarding the surgery and general anesthesia). Overall, I can't say enough good things about this doctor, he is very talented and I really think that if you are going to be doing your initial consultations in the Phoenix area this doctor should be on your list!

You look great! So happy for you :) can't wait for my new additions ;)
Looking excellent!
Thank you guys :) I just posted some before pics so you can see my size before surgery.
I can't see any pics on this computer..can't wait to see when I get home in the morning! Glad you're doing well!
Wow they look great so soon after surgery! I'm getting 375s and I was scared they might be too big, but yours fit you perfectly!

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you're through the worst of this recovery. I hope your results are everything you've been hoping for. Please keep us posted!

Hello cherry~ Thanks for sharing your story. You look great! I also have Natrelle style 15 implants, however mine are only 304 cc's. You're going to look amazing after they drop&fluff. Any pre op piks to share?? Would be nice to see what you looked like prior to surgery. I wish you a speedy recovery!! :-)
Thanks so much! I can not wait to see the final results of the surgery! The only thing I am kicking myself for right now is not having taken any pre-op pictures to post. I will email my doc and ask him if he can email a pre-op pic so that I can post it. Thank you for the well wishes!