What a Great Experience! - Phoenix, AZ

I am a 35 year old mother of two boys and although...

I am a 35 year old mother of two boys and although I have had a full chest at various points in my life, the "girls" had lost their perkiness and volume. I decided to have a lift and implants several years ago, but had a bad feeling about it and decided not to do it. I became interested in doing it again recently when one of my friends was telling me about her experience. Almost every aspect of my own experience has been wonderful and so much better than what I expected. The doctor must have been so gentle because I have been nearly pain-free. I do feel pressure and have limited mobility as I write this six days post-operation, but I really can't complain. I can't take any credit for how "the girls" turned out, so I'm just going to say it: Ladies, they look fabulous!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Repta. I chose him because my friend had a great experience with him, I liked his work in his gallery pictures, and I saw positive reviews about him on Real Self. As for my own experience, I found him to be very knowledgable with a calming and gentle bedside manner. I also learned that he is still humble despite his success. My procedure went smoothly, my husband and I adore the results, and I am so thankful that I waited and found such a great surgeon!

Congratulations! I'm glad you waited until the you felt 100% about your procedure. Your recovery sounds like it's going really well. Have you been able to handle your boys or did you have to tell them that you can't hug as much right now?  :)  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf!

happy healing cant wait to see your pics!
Thanks for sharing! I'm having a lift as well next Thursday!