So I decided it was my turn to type up my before...

So I decided it was my turn to type up my before and after story. I was absolutely obsessed with this website and all the info and pictures and what not. I think the worst part for me was the people that had problems or “worse case” scenarios. They totally freaked me out!!! So much…that I really almost didn’t go through with the surgery. But in the end…I read enough of the wonderful happy results and knew I wanted that too. My story is I am the mother of five children who span from 11 years to 10 months. I had big babies…all around 9 lbs or so. I am done having children.
I wasn’t necessarily that concerned with my breasts before kids. I had a pretty big rack…but it always seemed kind of saggy and I just didn’t think much of it. I actually liked how it shrank after some of my kids. But I HATED when I was nursing and pregnant because it was HUGE….like triple D. I am only 5 ft 2 so it just made me feel fat. After my second to last child I really got into fitness and was thinner than I have ever been at 115 lbs. I felt great but that is when I started feeling very self-conscious about by breasts. They really shrunk …like a b cup…but mostly skin. They were saggy and gross. I talked to my husband and he was pretty against cosmetic surgery…but he seemed to be ok with it if I was really set on it. So fast forward to now. I am currently 120lbs and would still like to lose my last five. However, what bothers me more than my weight is…the excess skin on my breasts and stomach. Seriously...gross!! At my heaviest with pregnancy I was 185lbs…so I need a tummy tuck probably and found out I also need breast lift with augmentation. I was totally bummed to need a lift…it cost a lot more and I probably could have just gotten a full mommy makeover…but there was no getting around a lift. So for now I decided to do the breast lift first. I couldn’t afford both procedures at this time. I had 4 consults. I chose a dr. that I was excited about…but at the last minute I read about Dr. Robles on-line. He claimed to do “rapid recovery” breast augmentation. I had already booked my surgery with another Dr….but I decided to meet with Dr. Robles to hear about his techniques. I was sold on him as a Dr. He just answered all my questions and I felt like he was meticulous and would do a good job. He only likes to work with the new Sientra Gummy Bear implants so that is what I chose.
I decided to go with 375ccs the first consult. I want to be a large c and that is what he recommended. Later he said I really have a wide ribcage and he thought 435 ccs…textured round implants is what I needed. I have to admit….I was freaking out about the size. I was sure I was gonna end up with HUGE boobs…but HE was right. They are absolutely beautiful. They are exactly what I wanted.
I literally freaked out about a week before my surgery reading “horror stories.” From spitting stiches to capsule contracture…to my size and the scarring. I really regret all of that wasted energy and worry. Don’t be like me!!! Once you make the choice to do the surgery. Trust yourself. Trust your Dr. and know that you were led to this procedure because you wanted to feel better, and look better. We all deserve it!!! Especially us MOMS who have sacrificed our bodies for our sweet kiddos. We deserve to feel sexy again!!!

I had my mini breakdown…but heading into surgery…I felt I was gonna be ok. Don’t let your fears keep you from having your HOT body ladies!!!
My surgery day was AWESOME! I enjoyed the nurses and staff. I enjoyed my time with my husband. I didn’t feel nauseous or a lot of pain. In fact, I only needed extra strength Tylenol. I was able to recover just like DR. Robles said I would. In fact, we went to dinner that night. My breasts look amazing. Beyond my expectations actually. They are more firm, perky and perfect then they probably ever were. As for the scars. They are a bit scary at first…I’ll admit that. I felt nervous about them the first week out. But I had seen enough before and afters to know that my surgeon did a great job and they would heal amazingly. Just recently I have "spit a suture" or two. The Dr. says they should heal without changing the scars. I can’t believe that now I am a month out and my scars really don't bother me. I know that they look red and sore now...but with my light complexion. They are going to heal great by six months or so. I try to eat healthy and now I am starting to work out again. Drink lots, take it easy and find a “rapid recovery” surgeon.
I feel more sexy, confident and HAPPY than I thought I would. Actually I was worried that this wouldn’t really change the way I feel much, because I already had an awesome life, and family and confidence. But….Ladies….it really is so nice to take your bra off and feel SO AWESOME!!! I walk with a brighter bounce. I love the attention…and I don’t get stares or anything…I just feel like I look more womanly. My friends are all soooo jealous and now I think all my sisters and sister in laws want to fix their MOMMY BOOBS too! Not to mention my husband. For someone who I had to “talk into this….” He sure loves them now.
I did this for me and I did this for my husband. I am so grateful to live in a day and age where we have a choice to regain our bodies. I love knowing I am 34 and have many happy years ahead with me and “the girls” I feel prettier and sexier now than ever before!
Thanks REALSELF!!! Thanks Dr. Robles…(he is in PHOENIX AZ if anyone needs a WONDERFUL DR!) Thanks to my husband for paying for this and supporting me. Yay for a “THUMBS UP!” and “WORTH IT” rating from this Momma!!

more pics

So when I originally posted...I added pics and they didn't work. Here's trying again.

and more

You look wonderful!!
Thanks so much. I am loving them more every day. I can tell by your before that yours are going to be beautiful after. Good luck.
Oh I sure hope so. It's reassuring to hear that. Thx.

six weeks in a few days

I am getting ready to start scar therapy. Does anyone have suggestions if what has worked for them?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Before and afters so far

My Dr. Took pics before and here five weeks after. Here they are.

You look absolutely amazing! You have really eased my nerves!! I am going to my pre-op tomorrow and have been freaking out about size ever since I scheduled my surgery. At consultation, PS said he was thinking 300-325cc so I am thinking I am going to start there and trust his recommendation. Thanks again for your wonderful review. It really helped me!
Wow. Just, wow!
You look wonderful.

Feeling down today

I took this pic to try and cheer me up today. Here I am wearing a scar tape and it makes the scars less visible. Helps me imagine what they will look like in the end. Maybe I am being not picky but scars aside...I think I still look slightly saggy. My nipples are too low and I feel like I am hanging off the implant. Hopefully in the end I am happy with the result. But today I just feel discouraged.

2 months is early. When the implants full up the pocket, they won't feel like they are hanging off the implant anymore. Don't be discouraged. You've got a ways to go. ;)
*fill up
Your doctor did an amazing job!! Really nice results!! Scars will fade soon I hope!

seven week post op

So...I just started doing my scar therapy and started to spit a few more stitches. It has happened before so I guess I know the drill. I went to see my Dr. Just to make sure everything is fine. He has been great getting me in in right away and answering all my questions. I am bummed cause I had hoped these were behind me. However...it is just a little set back. The two the "spit" last week are looking good and I have one more that is hopefully my last. I just keep them clean and use some antibiotic ointment. They usually weep for a couple days...then dry up. I am posting a pic in case it will help someone. Hopefully when I update down the road I can show that it DID NOT affect my scars:)

Love them!
Thanks! I am excited for your tummy tuck! Congrats
What do they do for scar therapy?

two month check up

I went in today and met with the Dr. I finally look like I'm done spitting stitches and can start using mederma again. Yay! Scars don't look much different than before so I'll post a pic next month. The Dr. Said things are looking good. I still have to ear my strap for four hours a day. Just for my reference...my left still feels kind of foreign and strange. My right feels right at home. Although I still don't have all my nipple sensation back. Some of my scars still hurt when I rub them...I think it is stitches that are a little sore just under the skin.
I went bra shopping and ended up with the one smooth u. It fits Like a glove. I am happy to be back in and underside. I only bought one...I will wait and see what my girls do before I buy more. Emotionally I still have random tines I worry about cc or something...but mostly it just feels like I have my old boobs back!!

Thx for the update & pics! Love that bra.
Thanks. I went and bought another bra today!!

Two month's... progressing to where i want them!

So I guess these girls are two months old now! My scars aren't as good as some I've seen on here. But I was looking today and realized my verticle incision and bipples look great and are only still red where I had a stitch access. So I am sure they will be looking good soon. I don't care as much about the scars under the breast cause they're placed perfectly and you don't see them. Here is a pic. I have up and down days ..sometimes I worry about my breasts. Today is def. a good day and I am loving them. I was running around my house this morning without a bra on and it just felt so good to be perky and feel good in my skin...instead of just skin flopping around! I Like them more every day.

Hi again. I just wanted to check up and see how you're progressing ;) Do you have any more progress photos? On oct.9th you said you felt saggy, but it really doesn't look that way, it looks great!
Hi! I'm gonna post pics right now just for you. I guess some days I think the nipple seems a bit low...but part if that is I am probably worried about it cause they were soooo low before. Does that make sense? Anyway...I'm posting. The scars look worse in pics... But I am loving the boobies. They are getting so Much softer too.
Thanks for the update...you look fantastic!

update. about ten weeks post-op

My breast are feeling so much better. Finally like they really are a part of me. I love how they bounce now. I think they look prettier every day. The scars are getting a lot softer and not tender anymore. They are still red...mostly on the verticle insicion but look worse in pics. I think my left hasn't dropped quite as much and still seems high. Here's a pic. I love my results and I am more excited about them every day.

posted without these

Photos at ten weeks

Wonderful results..perfect for your body.  I think it's great when the PS recommends a size..after all they see more BAs than we do.
I think its def best to trust the dr. I have a wide chest and I wanted to be smaller...but the dr. Told me that it wouldn't look right. He knew what he was doing.
They are gorgeous!!

clothes

I didn't really get boobs to wear sexy tops all the time. I usually just enjoy feeling femine and modest. Here's how I usually dress. I thought this might help people see my size CCS in clothes.

You look awesome! Isn't it great to get to be sexy again after kids?
love the pic with the shirt. They look very nice! I booked my surgery. It's in mid January :) I have a 13.1 BDW so he's suggesting I do the 435cc mod or the 440cc HP. I'm so torn and not sure which one to choose! I'm so glad to see how awesome your results are... puts me so much at ease with my choice!
I was gonna ask you how the consult went. I'm assuming that you chose my dr. But either way...I am happy you are settled. I was a basket case... But felt better once I just set the surgery date. I'm happy for you.

feelings at twelve weeks.

so I think it's been about 12 weeks since my surgery. I thought I do a quick update. My boobs definitely feel like part of my body now. The only still feel fake when I lay on them especially on a hard surface or when I run. I haven't had any more issues with gettg
stitches. my scars our scars.I took some pictures today to show them. Most days I'm completely in love with my new boobs. Some days I still wish my nipples for just a tad bit higher. I wonder at what point my scars will fade? Definitely glad I went through with it. My husband seems to be fully embracing them now. It was like at first he felt like they were off limits or something. But now he feels like he can have free range. Ladies any left. my phone is being psycho and it won't let me erase any typos. So I guess I'll stop doing my review because its going to make me look like an idiot. Here's the pics. I don't plan on updating again until 6 months.

more.

just some facts.I am still wearing the Band 4 hours a day. I see Dr Robles soon and we'll see what he says. I can do all my exercises and even a push up but I don't like doing push ups. I feel like it makes my breasts spread far apart and it feels soooo weird. I dont plan on doing push ups for a while. I just talked to a friend of mine who got implants over a year ago. It really calmed me and realized it really does take time for these foreign objects to feel completely normal in the body. It takes time for scars to heal...it takes time to be completely back to normal in exersize etc. I am just really glad I did the surgery. Anyone I tell keeps acting like they had no idea and that they can't tell. This totally shocks me cause I feel like they are huge and usually dont know how to dress them. Funny. . If anyone has questions or would like a certain angle or pic...just ask. See you in three months!

So what size did you choose?? It is hard to pick. I love the look of high profile...but im happy with my choice.
YOU look amzing!! I missed what type of implants you got? Seriously!! Love your boobs!! hahah that is so WEIRD when I type it out!!! Have to ask, are you LDS?
and mederma is what I used on my implant scars and you can BARELY see my scars. I am fairer skin toned like you so I hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

"thanks for the tits!"

that's what my husband said as I walked out the door to my recent 3 months post op. I totally made my day. I just saw the dr. And he said things are looking good. I dont have to wear my band anymore!!! Yay for that. He said they will fall naturally into their pocket now. I dont really get it. I thought they'd be in pocket by now. Anyone else with textured?? They must take longer. I am pretty much use to them. I dont think about them much. Just think they look a whole lot better. I LOVE them. Most days I feel like they are a bit too big though and make me feel fatter. Oh well. Here's a pic. I need to do better about scar therapy. Hopefully when you see me at a year they will still be perky and scars will be gone. Wish everyone happy boobies!! It won't let me load my pics. Boo

Yay! Glad to hear that you had a good appointment! Yea, I've heard that the textured can take up to a year to fully drop and fluff! Crazy. I don't think your pics make you look fat at all, they look awesome! Bummer it wouldn't let you upload new pics!
I think you look amazing!!
Thanks so much yada!! I just looked at your profile and your do too!! I have a low set chest too. Both of us aren't gonna bottom out!! Be positive. I wanted to upload pics and I am miffed...my phones being weird since I updated it.

This was a pain!! But here are some pics

I took the time to take these off my phone and put them on my laptop and then here. I don't know why!! haha. I just updated a week ago. But here you go ladies!!

They look so good. Are you currently using any scar treatment?
I havent been good about scar treatment. I just started using mederma.
They look great! The girls in my PS office told me all the husbands LOVE the PS and thank him and shake his hand over and over. lol. The PS told my husband Merry Christmas (get it?) before we left after my first post-op, haha.

frozen boobies

It's been super cold here in AZ lately. I have noticed my implants a lot more and they dont feel as natural. I even think they are more firm...like they're colder than the rest of me. My back has even hurt more like in the beginning...I think my muscles are tensing. Anyone else experiencing this!!!? Seems odd...but I guess it makes sense.

It's freezing here also:(((I mean,reeeeely freezing!!!
I know its not even really cold in az. Haha. How do your implants feel in the cold??
It's sooooo frigid here. Been in single digits. My pecs clench the implants and it feels so strange but not painful anymore. And yes they do feel cooler sometimes than rest of body. Weird. lol. You look awesome :)

spray tan

Got my first spray tan tonight. Fun fun!! I have been little self conscious about my still saggy belly and scars. So my friend tanned me. Haha I kind if feel like a body builder.

Did you end up with 450, I think the size is very sexy, wish mine turn out like yours...
Ba bam! Looks fantastic. I'm so glad to see the full body shot, the size looks great on you. Your tummy isn't bad at all!
You're sweet. I wouldn't wear a bikini...but thanks. I haven't even thought to do a full body shot... But my husband was here and took it. Glad it helped you. Have you picked a size? Its so stressful...I know.

more pics. three months post op.

Figured...I am only tan for a bit so I might as well take some pics!!

She did the 435cc. I know, she looks fantastic, right!?

might as well

More pics to show them off at different angles.

Wow, looking hot mama!
You look so good. I need to do the spray tan thing. That's a great idea for a 'pick me up' throughout all this/process.
It really has been so fun. Especially cause I got a lift.. Now I dont notice my scars. It only lasts like a week. .. But sure fun whole it lasts. Makes me want to go on a cruise. Haha

my scars

Honestly I feel like my scars are just now lighting up. I am excited to see what happens over the next three months. I feel like they didn't change forever...but now they finally are. Soooo exciting!

They look amazing and keep getting even better with time! Congrats on your new boobs!!
Thanks. I totally agree. They look so much better as time goes on.
They look Beautiful , I had done same as you lift with 450 CC HP on November 13 . I Love them.

totally bored

Figured I'd do an update. Since I'm sitting here reading about everyone else's boobies. Its funny how awkward I found it to look at women's breasts when I started this process last April. Now...I still come here and read stories and reviews...just for the heck of it. Anyhoo. Overall things are going well. My left one is still kind of sore sometimes. Dont know how else to explain it. Sometimes I worry about cc...but hopefully that is just me wording. Also...when I try to do pushups they still hurt. Anyone else?? Mostly I dont think about them...only in a good way. Like xmas morning I didn't wear a bra and people were over and it was amazing! I never and I mean never would have been comfortable doing that before. I keep feeling fat and thinking its the boobs. But honestly with the holidays and some sickness going around I have managed to gain a solid five lbs. So I guess thats the problem!!! Haha. Also...does anyone know how much our implants weigh?? Mine are 435 CCS. Any guess?? Here is a pick of the girls as I lay here. I still find it shocking to see them and realize they are looking good...even laying flat on my back.

You are looking great. I am now 6 weeks PO and have tried doing pushup. Yes it hurts and feels awkward. I'm in the Army and have never had a problem. I have a test coming up at the end of January and kinda of scared I won't be able to do the minimum. Please keep us posted on your experience.

dressing them down

These are just a few recent pics off my phone to show how they look when dressed down. I think my boobs kook huge naked...bit in clothes I think they look totally normal. Just wanted to show that.

You look amazing girl!!! I am super confused about what size to go with (as many people) do you know what your BWD was and also your height. I know this all makes a difference.
I'm only five foot two inches. I weigh 125lbs. I was 120 before surgery. My breast width was 13 cm wide and the implant is 13.2 wide. What is bwd? I can measure for you.
One breast was 13 and one was bigger...can't remember . I just remember I wanted to go smaller but my PS said I had to have my impabt fit my breast width and so I just went with the closest match.

Victoria secrets

I didn't end up buying any. Feeling cheap I guess. But with 435 CCS and about a b cup pre op. I measured 34 DD. It was the perfect fit. So good that helps someone else. I would have liked to be a tad smaller...but oh well. It is nice to have bras fit so well and not take forever just finding one I dont fall out of.

I love your results! They look natural to me. Nice and full!!
You're boobs look awesome! They are dropping and fluffing very nicely!
Thanks so much. They definetly look better with time!!

Four and a half months...update

I am just adding pics. Not a whole lot going ng on. My left still has twinges of pains and kind of a dull ache. Dont know what else to say to describe it. My nipples have feeling back...sometimes too sensitive. On the right and left I still have some numbness on the lower half. The scars look about the same. They are dropping and fluffing. On the right I still don't have feeling in the nipple. I can feel the areola...but the nipple...Nada. So I am a little worried about it...but I am giving it time. The right feels more natural to me like I dont even have an implant. The left seems to catch more and I feeling more when I work out and and stuff. Here are a bunch if pics in bras. The last one in clothes. I wonder if I need a push up bra to get better cleavage in clothes. Do they make push up bras for 34 dd's? Haha

these didn't upload

Last few pics

Did he recommend one of those pre surgery/post surgery vitamin kits like make me heal or vitamedica? I am contemplating purchasing but not sure on which one and want to start it already and not wait to find out at Pre Op on Monday.
He didnt to me. I did take arnica pills. Starting two days after the surgery and I had like no bruising. I also took vitamin e after the first week...but I did both of those on my own.
They look fantastic :) yes, they make some nice 34dd push ups ;) the very sexy line at VS is good! What I would recommend doing is going to Nordstroms at fashion square, and have them size you. They can give you TONS of bras to try on, and you can describe the look you're going for. They by far have the largest D+ selection. You don't even need to buy any there- I would always size there, then buy those bras at the Nordstrom Rack or EBay. Look fab!

semi annual Victoria secret sale.

Today was the last day for the sale. I think I found something. Its nice to just have bras fit so easily. Plus I am not spilling out of them like before. I only bought two. I am sitting here in the navy one thinking its not super comfortable. Darn it all!! I love the other one though. Maybe I should go trade it for another one.

wow great improvement :)
You look fantastic. I think you have the perfectsize for your frame and your scars are coming along nicely. I'm using two cream based scar treatments you may want to try. BioCorneum and, more recently, started usingKelo-cote.
Thanks. I am starting to get nervous about my scars. They really havent lightened at all in the last few months.

six month

I don't know why I am doing this at 12am. But I went to my six month appointment today and I felt like I should do a six month update. Almost no issues. Still feels a bit weird/hurts when I try to do pushups. Still want my scars to fade a bit more...and...seriously that is about it. Once you get past those first few months...you really do forget about it and just enjoy the boobies. I love mine and I am now happy with the size and the outcome. Any thing that isn't "perfect" is just me being nitpicky...then I remember how awful they were before and just feel bkessed. Here's some pics...they are a bit fuzzy bit I am too lazy to take more today. Thanks to realsef for all the support and having a place to read and hear true stories of women. I am truly happy I joined this site.

Great six month update. They look fab. Thanks for sharing and continue to enjoy them.
Thank you for your 6 month post. I think you look really nice...your before and after photos are truly amazing. I'm glad you're to the point where you forget about your boobs and you're just enjoying them. ;)
Great results! Thanks for sharing

Boobies for summer.

I have all but forgotten about my boobs. I used to have a great chest...(before kids). So it just feels like the good ol days. I will do a detail review on my one year anniversary. But here's a pic today as I head out swimming with the kiddos. Love you ladies!!

Thank you very much for the update. I have a question: did you have an anchor lift or lollipop? I have not had a lift yet but plan on one. The description you gave about the breast "hanging over the implant" resonates with me. One of my breasts (the one with most ptosis) does just that. Not awful, just imperfect. I do not want a "conservative" lift, but rather one that will place my nipples mid-range and have my skin tight. If a full anchor will result in the best long-lasting lift, I guess I am going that route. What I fear, as I have read a lot of revision BA/BL, is not getting the optimal result. Too many women, I believe, are sold on getting large implant/no lift, or least invasive lift only to be unsatisfied. Thanks again for your review. M
I got a full anchor lift. I will talk to my surgeon at my one year checkup about the result. I am not completely 100% satisfied...but I also need to take into consideration how saggy my breasts were to begin with. When I take that into account...I am super thrilled with the result. Also my Dr. Encouraged me to go bigger and I didn't...so that may be part if my problem. I would never just get the lolipop lift. The scats around the nipple and under the breast are completely gone...only the verticle scar still shows...so why wouldn't you get the full lift with a better result??

naked pics at 11 months

Here are some nude pics at 11 months post surgery. There probably won't be much change in a month...but here are some pics to show placement and scars on the anchor lift.

Thanks for all your details! I'm so excited for my upcoming lift! You look awesome!
You've healed up quite nicely, great results!
Thanks so much!

new pics at 1 year mark

So not much has changed since my recent post. This is the final result. The scars probably won't change much more. Overall I am thrilled. Especially when I see my before pics. Some days I get down still because I might have had unrealistic explications. Don't have saggy patties like I did and expect perky 18 year old boobies in the end. I met with Dr. Robles this week and he said that he can fix my scar that is a little wide. I will probably fix that next year. It occurred because of the stitches that came out and "spit"... See earlier posts. Honestly today I am just having a down day. I have gained about five lbs since my surgery and I'm just feeling fat and frustrated with myself. I thought at a year out I would feel amazing!! But that's my own fault I guess. When it come to sex and stuff I do feel so amazing...but sometimes when I'm dully clothedni just feel like they make me look fat. So its probably not the boobs but I wanted to write my feelings so you know if you have some unhealthy body issues....they don't magically disappear when you get a boob job. Anyway. I loved this site when I was researching and scared out of my mind. I hope I help someone else. Loves!

WOW! Thanks for sharing. You look amazing. I have never really been into breast implants and like yourself always had great boobs averaging 32DD BUT after 2 kids and breastfeeding for 4 years and losing weight they are deflated and I'm devastated : ( It probably wouldnt be so bad if I never had great, large boobs so i wouldnt know what I was missing. I like the idea of more natural looking breasts though and I'm scared of them looking too full and fake and I really dont like the spread apart stretched looked with a valley inbetween but yours look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
I was so worried about mine being spread apart too and looking fake. The Dr. Told me that as long as my cleavahe is close before....it will be close after. I have always had natural looking and close together...so that doesn't change. Look at your own breasts and you will be able to tell. Thanks for the comment. I am so happy to have my review help others.
Hi! I just had my saline's brought out from underneath the muscle to subfacial and had 575cc Sientra round MPs. They are way too big and heavy. I didn't realize how much more you can hold under the muscle. I'm going smaller at the end of the month with the Sientra 435ccs and will need a lift as well. I had my orig implants for 11 years and went through twins and a singleton and have been worried about the lift - until I saw your story. Yours turned out perfect! I was worried about the vertical scars but to see how nicely yours have healed has reassured me. Thank you so much for sharing your story! :)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I had already booked my surgery with another Dr….but I decided to meet with Dr. Robles to hear about his techniques. I was sold on him as a Dr. He just answered all my questions and I felt like he was meticulous and would do a good job. He only likes to work with the new Sientra Gummy Bear implants so that is what I chose. They are absolutely beautiful. They are exactly what I wanted. My advice to everyone is kind of what everybody says. Pick a great plastic surgeon.. Go with your gut. Dr. Robles wasn’t the “best personality” of the bunch. Not that I don’t like his personality…I am just saying that I chose him more because I could tell he was a good Dr. It was that he knew what he was doing and I could tell that. I felt I could trust him to do an amazing job. I canceled my surgery with my other Dr. and booked with Robles for the exact same day. He cost more…but he is WORTH it!!! My surgery day was AWESOME! I enjoyed the nurses and staff. I enjoyed my time with my husband. I didn’t feel nauseous or a lot of pain. In fact, I only needed extra strength Tylenol. I was able to recover just like DR. Robles said I would. In fact, we went to dinner that night. My breasts look amazing. Beyond my expectations actually. They are more firm, perky and perfect then they probably ever were. As for the scars. They are a bit scary at first…I’ll admit that. I felt nervous about them the first week out. But I had seen enough before and afters to know that my surgeon did a great job and they would heal amazingly. Just recently I have "spit a suture" or two. The Dr. says they should heal without changing the scars. Dr. Robles gave me his personal cell and has been amazing answering questions and being there for me. I can’t believe that now I am a month out and my scars really don't bother me. I know that they look red and sore now...but with my light complexion.... they are going to heal great by six months or so. I try to eat healthy and now I am starting to work out again. Drink lots, take it easy and find a “rapid recovery” surgeon. I was soooo worried they would be too big. But they aren’t!! It is still so weird to me how one lady can be 250ccs and another 450ccs and they can look similar. Once again, I am so glad that I ended up with Dr. Robles and trusted his advice!! The other Dr. I had scheduled my surgery with had suggested a 250cc and I would not have been happy with those results. I feel more sexy, confident and HAPPY than I thought I would. I did this for me and I did this for my husband. I am so grateful to live in a day and age where we have a choice to regain our bodies. Thanks Dr. Robles…(he is in PHOENIX AZ if anyone needs a WONDERFUL DR!)