So I decided it was my turn to type up my before...

So I decided it was my turn to type up my before and after story. I was absolutely obsessed with this website and all the info and pictures and what not. I think the worst part for me was the people that had problems or “worse case” scenarios. They totally freaked me out!!! So much…that I really almost didn’t go through with the surgery. But in the end…I read enough of the wonderful happy results and knew I wanted that too. My story is I am the mother of five children who span from 11 years to 10 months. I had big babies…all around 9 lbs or so. I am done having children.
I wasn’t necessarily that concerned with my breasts before kids. I had a pretty big rack…but it always seemed kind of saggy and I just didn’t think much of it. I actually liked how it shrank after some of my kids. But I HATED when I was nursing and pregnant because it was HUGE….like triple D. I am only 5 ft 2 so it just made me feel fat. After my second to last child I really got into fitness and was thinner than I have ever been at 115 lbs. I felt great but that is when I started feeling very self-conscious about by breasts. They really shrunk …like a b cup…but mostly skin. They were saggy and gross. I talked to my husband and he was pretty against cosmetic surgery…but he seemed to be ok with it if I was really set on it. So fast forward to now. I am currently 120lbs and would still like to lose my last five. However, what bothers me more than my weight is…the excess skin on my breasts and stomach. Seriously...gross!! At my heaviest with pregnancy I was 185lbs…so I need a tummy tuck probably and found out I also need breast lift with augmentation. I was totally bummed to need a lift…it cost a lot more and I probably could have just gotten a full mommy makeover…but there was no getting around a lift. So for now I decided to do the breast lift first. I couldn’t afford both procedures at this time. I had 4 consults. I chose a dr. that I was excited about…but at the last minute I read about Dr. Robles on-line. He claimed to do “rapid recovery” breast augmentation. I had already booked my surgery with another Dr….but I decided to meet with Dr. Robles to hear about his techniques. I was sold on him as a Dr. He just answered all my questions and I felt like he was meticulous and would do a good job. He only likes to work with the new Sientra Gummy Bear implants so that is what I chose.
I decided to go with 375ccs the first consult. I want to be a large c and that is what he recommended. Later he said I really have a wide ribcage and he thought 435 ccs…textured round implants is what I needed. I have to admit….I was freaking out about the size. I was sure I was gonna end up with HUGE boobs…but HE was right. They are absolutely beautiful. They are exactly what I wanted.
I literally freaked out about a week before my surgery reading “horror stories.” From spitting stiches to capsule contracture…to my size and the scarring. I really regret all of that wasted energy and worry. Don’t be like me!!! Once you make the choice to do the surgery. Trust yourself. Trust your Dr. and know that you were led to this procedure because you wanted to feel better, and look better. We all deserve it!!! Especially us MOMS who have sacrificed our bodies for our sweet kiddos. We deserve to feel sexy again!!!

I had my mini breakdown…but heading into surgery…I felt I was gonna be ok. Don’t let your fears keep you from having your HOT body ladies!!!
My surgery day was AWESOME! I enjoyed the nurses and staff. I enjoyed my time with my husband. I didn’t feel nauseous or a lot of pain. In fact, I only needed extra strength Tylenol. I was able to recover just like DR. Robles said I would. In fact, we went to dinner that night. My breasts look amazing. Beyond my expectations actually. They are more firm, perky and perfect then they probably ever were. As for the scars. They are a bit scary at first…I’ll admit that. I felt nervous about them the first week out. But I had seen enough before and afters to know that my surgeon did a great job and they would heal amazingly. Just recently I have "spit a suture" or two. The Dr. says they should heal without changing the scars. I can’t believe that now I am a month out and my scars really don't bother me. I know that they look red and sore now...but with my light complexion. They are going to heal great by six months or so. I try to eat healthy and now I am starting to work out again. Drink lots, take it easy and find a “rapid recovery” surgeon.
I feel more sexy, confident and HAPPY than I thought I would. Actually I was worried that this wouldn’t really change the way I feel much, because I already had an awesome life, and family and confidence. But….Ladies….it really is so nice to take your bra off and feel SO AWESOME!!! I walk with a brighter bounce. I love the attention…and I don’t get stares or anything…I just feel like I look more womanly. My friends are all soooo jealous and now I think all my sisters and sister in laws want to fix their MOMMY BOOBS too! Not to mention my husband. For someone who I had to “talk into this….” He sure loves them now.
I did this for me and I did this for my husband. I am so grateful to live in a day and age where we have a choice to regain our bodies. I love knowing I am 34 and have many happy years ahead with me and “the girls” I feel prettier and sexier now than ever before!
Thanks REALSELF!!! Thanks Dr. Robles…(he is in PHOENIX AZ if anyone needs a WONDERFUL DR!) Thanks to my husband for paying for this and supporting me. Yay for a “THUMBS UP!” and “WORTH IT” rating from this Momma!!

more pics

So when I originally posted...I added pics and they didn't work. Here's trying again.

and more

six weeks in a few days

I am getting ready to start scar therapy. Does anyone have suggestions if what has worked for them?

Before and afters so far

My Dr. Took pics before and here five weeks after. Here they are.

Feeling down today

I took this pic to try and cheer me up today. Here I am wearing a scar tape and it makes the scars less visible. Helps me imagine what they will look like in the end. Maybe I am being not picky but scars aside...I think I still look slightly saggy. My nipples are too low and I feel like I am hanging off the implant. Hopefully in the end I am happy with the result. But today I just feel discouraged.

seven week post op

So...I just started doing my scar therapy and started to spit a few more stitches. It has happened before so I guess I know the drill. I went to see my Dr. Just to make sure everything is fine. He has been great getting me in in right away and answering all my questions. I am bummed cause I had hoped these were behind me. However...it is just a little set back. The two the "spit" last week are looking good and I have one more that is hopefully my last. I just keep them clean and use some antibiotic ointment. They usually weep for a couple days...then dry up. I am posting a pic in case it will help someone. Hopefully when I update down the road I can show that it DID NOT affect my scars:)

two month check up

I went in today and met with the Dr. I finally look like I'm done spitting stitches and can start using mederma again. Yay! Scars don't look much different than before so I'll post a pic next month. The Dr. Said things are looking good. I still have to ear my strap for four hours a day. Just for my reference...my left still feels kind of foreign and strange. My right feels right at home. Although I still don't have all my nipple sensation back. Some of my scars still hurt when I rub them...I think it is stitches that are a little sore just under the skin.
I went bra shopping and ended up with the one smooth u. It fits Like a glove. I am happy to be back in and underside. I only bought one...I will wait and see what my girls do before I buy more. Emotionally I still have random tines I worry about cc or something...but mostly it just feels like I have my old boobs back!!

Two month's... progressing to where i want them!

So I guess these girls are two months old now! My scars aren't as good as some I've seen on here. But I was looking today and realized my verticle incision and bipples look great and are only still red where I had a stitch access. So I am sure they will be looking good soon. I don't care as much about the scars under the breast cause they're placed perfectly and you don't see them. Here is a pic. I have up and down days ..sometimes I worry about my breasts. Today is def. a good day and I am loving them. I was running around my house this morning without a bra on and it just felt so good to be perky and feel good in my skin...instead of just skin flopping around! I Like them more every day.

update. about ten weeks post-op

My breast are feeling so much better. Finally like they really are a part of me. I love how they bounce now. I think they look prettier every day. The scars are getting a lot softer and not tender anymore. They are still red...mostly on the verticle insicion but look worse in pics. I think my left hasn't dropped quite as much and still seems high. Here's a pic. I love my results and I am more excited about them every day.

posted without these

Photos at ten weeks

clothes

I didn't really get boobs to wear sexy tops all the time. I usually just enjoy feeling femine and modest. Here's how I usually dress. I thought this might help people see my size CCS in clothes.

feelings at twelve weeks.

so I think it's been about 12 weeks since my surgery. I thought I do a quick update. My boobs definitely feel like part of my body now. The only still feel fake when I lay on them especially on a hard surface or when I run. I haven't had any more issues with gettg
stitches. my scars our scars.I took some pictures today to show them. Most days I'm completely in love with my new boobs. Some days I still wish my nipples for just a tad bit higher. I wonder at what point my scars will fade? Definitely glad I went through with it. My husband seems to be fully embracing them now. It was like at first he felt like they were off limits or something. But now he feels like he can have free range. Ladies any left. my phone is being psycho and it won't let me erase any typos. So I guess I'll stop doing my review because its going to make me look like an idiot. Here's the pics. I don't plan on updating again until 6 months.

more.

just some facts.I am still wearing the Band 4 hours a day. I see Dr Robles soon and we'll see what he says. I can do all my exercises and even a push up but I don't like doing push ups. I feel like it makes my breasts spread far apart and it feels soooo weird. I dont plan on doing push ups for a while. I just talked to a friend of mine who got implants over a year ago. It really calmed me and realized it really does take time for these foreign objects to feel completely normal in the body. It takes time for scars to heal...it takes time to be completely back to normal in exersize etc. I am just really glad I did the surgery. Anyone I tell keeps acting like they had no idea and that they can't tell. This totally shocks me cause I feel like they are huge and usually dont know how to dress them. Funny. . If anyone has questions or would like a certain angle or pic...just ask. See you in three months!

"thanks for the tits!"

that's what my husband said as I walked out the door to my recent 3 months post op. I totally made my day. I just saw the dr. And he said things are looking good. I dont have to wear my band anymore!!! Yay for that. He said they will fall naturally into their pocket now. I dont really get it. I thought they'd be in pocket by now. Anyone else with textured?? They must take longer. I am pretty much use to them. I dont think about them much. Just think they look a whole lot better. I LOVE them. Most days I feel like they are a bit too big though and make me feel fatter. Oh well. Here's a pic. I need to do better about scar therapy. Hopefully when you see me at a year they will still be perky and scars will be gone. Wish everyone happy boobies!! It won't let me load my pics. Boo

This was a pain!! But here are some pics

I took the time to take these off my phone and put them on my laptop and then here. I don't know why!! haha. I just updated a week ago. But here you go ladies!!

frozen boobies

It's been super cold here in AZ lately. I have noticed my implants a lot more and they dont feel as natural. I even think they are more firm...like they're colder than the rest of me. My back has even hurt more like in the beginning...I think my muscles are tensing. Anyone else experiencing this!!!? Seems odd...but I guess it makes sense.

spray tan

Got my first spray tan tonight. Fun fun!! I have been little self conscious about my still saggy belly and scars. So my friend tanned me. Haha I kind if feel like a body builder.

more pics. three months post op.

Figured...I am only tan for a bit so I might as well take some pics!!

might as well

More pics to show them off at different angles.

my scars

Honestly I feel like my scars are just now lighting up. I am excited to see what happens over the next three months. I feel like they didn't change forever...but now they finally are. Soooo exciting!

totally bored

Figured I'd do an update. Since I'm sitting here reading about everyone else's boobies. Its funny how awkward I found it to look at women's breasts when I started this process last April. Now...I still come here and read stories and reviews...just for the heck of it. Anyhoo. Overall things are going well. My left one is still kind of sore sometimes. Dont know how else to explain it. Sometimes I worry about cc...but hopefully that is just me wording. Also...when I try to do pushups they still hurt. Anyone else?? Mostly I dont think about them...only in a good way. Like xmas morning I didn't wear a bra and people were over and it was amazing! I never and I mean never would have been comfortable doing that before. I keep feeling fat and thinking its the boobs. But honestly with the holidays and some sickness going around I have managed to gain a solid five lbs. So I guess thats the problem!!! Haha. Also...does anyone know how much our implants weigh?? Mine are 435 CCS. Any guess?? Here is a pick of the girls as I lay here. I still find it shocking to see them and realize they are looking good...even laying flat on my back.

dressing them down

These are just a few recent pics off my phone to show how they look when dressed down. I think my boobs kook huge naked...bit in clothes I think they look totally normal. Just wanted to show that.

Victoria secrets

I didn't end up buying any. Feeling cheap I guess. But with 435 CCS and about a b cup pre op. I measured 34 DD. It was the perfect fit. So good that helps someone else. I would have liked to be a tad smaller...but oh well. It is nice to have bras fit so well and not take forever just finding one I dont fall out of.

Four and a half months...update

I am just adding pics. Not a whole lot going ng on. My left still has twinges of pains and kind of a dull ache. Dont know what else to say to describe it. My nipples have feeling back...sometimes too sensitive. On the right and left I still have some numbness on the lower half. The scars look about the same. They are dropping and fluffing. On the right I still don't have feeling in the nipple. I can feel the areola...but the nipple...Nada. So I am a little worried about it...but I am giving it time. The right feels more natural to me like I dont even have an implant. The left seems to catch more and I feeling more when I work out and and stuff. Here are a bunch if pics in bras. The last one in clothes. I wonder if I need a push up bra to get better cleavage in clothes. Do they make push up bras for 34 dd's? Haha

these didn't upload

Last few pics

semi annual Victoria secret sale.

Today was the last day for the sale. I think I found something. Its nice to just have bras fit so easily. Plus I am not spilling out of them like before. I only bought two. I am sitting here in the navy one thinking its not super comfortable. Darn it all!! I love the other one though. Maybe I should go trade it for another one.

six month

I don't know why I am doing this at 12am. But I went to my six month appointment today and I felt like I should do a six month update. Almost no issues. Still feels a bit weird/hurts when I try to do pushups. Still want my scars to fade a bit more...and...seriously that is about it. Once you get past those first few months...you really do forget about it and just enjoy the boobies. I love mine and I am now happy with the size and the outcome. Any thing that isn't "perfect" is just me being nitpicky...then I remember how awful they were before and just feel bkessed. Here's some pics...they are a bit fuzzy bit I am too lazy to take more today. Thanks to realsef for all the support and having a place to read and hear true stories of women. I am truly happy I joined this site.

Boobies for summer.

I have all but forgotten about my boobs. I used to have a great chest...(before kids). So it just feels like the good ol days. I will do a detail review on my one year anniversary. But here's a pic today as I head out swimming with the kiddos. Love you ladies!!

naked pics at 11 months

Here are some nude pics at 11 months post surgery. There probably won't be much change in a month...but here are some pics to show placement and scars on the anchor lift.

new pics at 1 year mark

So not much has changed since my recent post. This is the final result. The scars probably won't change much more. Overall I am thrilled. Especially when I see my before pics. Some days I get down still because I might have had unrealistic explications. Don't have saggy patties like I did and expect perky 18 year old boobies in the end. I met with Dr. Robles this week and he said that he can fix my scar that is a little wide. I will probably fix that next year. It occurred because of the stitches that came out and "spit"... See earlier posts. Honestly today I am just having a down day. I have gained about five lbs since my surgery and I'm just feeling fat and frustrated with myself. I thought at a year out I would feel amazing!! But that's my own fault I guess. When it come to sex and stuff I do feel so amazing...but sometimes when I'm dully clothedni just feel like they make me look fat. So its probably not the boobs but I wanted to write my feelings so you know if you have some unhealthy body issues....they don't magically disappear when you get a boob job. Anyway. I loved this site when I was researching and scared out of my mind. I hope I help someone else. Loves!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

I had already booked my surgery with another Dr….but I decided to meet with Dr. Robles to hear about his techniques. I was sold on him as a Dr. He just answered all my questions and I felt like he was meticulous and would do a good job. He only likes to work with the new Sientra Gummy Bear implants so that is what I chose. They are absolutely beautiful. They are exactly what I wanted. My advice to everyone is kind of what everybody says. Pick a great plastic surgeon.. Go with your gut. Dr. Robles wasn’t the “best personality” of the bunch. Not that I don’t like his personality…I am just saying that I chose him more because I could tell he was a good Dr. It was that he knew what he was doing and I could tell that. I felt I could trust him to do an amazing job. I canceled my surgery with my other Dr. and booked with Robles for the exact same day. He cost more…but he is WORTH it!!! My surgery day was AWESOME! I enjoyed the nurses and staff. I enjoyed my time with my husband. I didn’t feel nauseous or a lot of pain. In fact, I only needed extra strength Tylenol. I was able to recover just like DR. Robles said I would. In fact, we went to dinner that night. My breasts look amazing. Beyond my expectations actually. They are more firm, perky and perfect then they probably ever were. As for the scars. They are a bit scary at first…I’ll admit that. I felt nervous about them the first week out. But I had seen enough before and afters to know that my surgeon did a great job and they would heal amazingly. Just recently I have "spit a suture" or two. The Dr. says they should heal without changing the scars. Dr. Robles gave me his personal cell and has been amazing answering questions and being there for me. I can’t believe that now I am a month out and my scars really don't bother me. I know that they look red and sore now...but with my light complexion.... they are going to heal great by six months or so. I try to eat healthy and now I am starting to work out again. Drink lots, take it easy and find a “rapid recovery” surgeon. I was soooo worried they would be too big. But they aren’t!! It is still so weird to me how one lady can be 250ccs and another 450ccs and they can look similar. Once again, I am so glad that I ended up with Dr. Robles and trusted his advice!! The other Dr. I had scheduled my surgery with had suggested a 250cc and I would not have been happy with those results. I feel more sexy, confident and HAPPY than I thought I would. I did this for me and I did this for my husband. I am so grateful to live in a day and age where we have a choice to regain our bodies. Thanks Dr. Robles…(he is in PHOENIX AZ if anyone needs a WONDERFUL DR!)

Happy 1 year surgiversary! You look great to me...especially when looking at your before and after photos. Sorry you're in a funk. Thank you for pointing out to others that sometimes a BA doesn't always solve a person's problems. I am hoping you're just in a rut and you'll soon climb your way out. Have you been working out still and eating healthy? I know when I'm not doing these things, I quickly gain weight and start feeling frumpy all around. I'm there right now in fact and vowed I'd start doing something for myself this week! Hang in there...we're here for you!
I have been eating badly lately and I really need to stay on top of that. I just got done working out and I am off to make a green smoothie. Here's to a great week and hopefully I can lose these few lbs quickly and feel hot again soon.
You will. keep up with the workouts stay away from bread an sugar . Have your protein veggies an sweet potatoes r good for you also .
Thanks
Your welcome .
Oh good for you for working out today! It's always hard for me to find the time with 3 active kiddos. I'll admit, I have not done the green smoothies yet. I'm still stuck on the sweet fruit smoothies. GO girl!
Had subglandular, implants 505cc textured sientra I'm satisfied
Thanks great reviews
Thank you! Congrats on your girls too!
You look truly amazing! What a great body. I'm sorry you're having a down day.
Thanks country life! I have just been in a funk lately. I appreciate your friendahip.
I completely understand. It'll get better. :)
I think you look amazing and I definitely don't think you look fat! I've dealt with body image issues my whole life as well and sometimes when I look back at pictures in my life when I thought I was overweight (back when I was younger) I was amazed that I wasn't really overweight, I was just comparing myself to my friends who were teeny tiny things. .. Trust me! You look beautiful!
Thanks so much for your words. I agree I have been comparing myself too much to my friends and family. Thanks for your kindness.
Thanks for all your details! I'm so excited for my upcoming lift! You look awesome!
Thanks so much! I'll have to check out your profile and see if you've had your surgery yet.
You've healed up quite nicely, great results!
Thanks so much!
Wow, you look great, and scars have faded nicely. I'm assuming you had your implants placed over the muscle?
Thanks so much. They are actually under the muscle. What made you ask?
You look fabulous! It was fun to read your review! I have Sientra 435s and I'm 9 weeks post-op. I just got a bra at Victoria's Secret and measured at 36DD. :) I love my new girls and hope I look as good as you at 11 months post-op!
Thanks for the comment. Hang in the first few months...then it just flies by!
Thanks for the update! Your girls look just beautiful! You can't see the scars around your nipple at all! Congrats!