Exceptional Results, Care That Exceeded Expectations - Phoenix, AZ

To love my body! June, 2012 After several,...

To love my body!

June, 2012

After several, patient, consultations, we mutually agreed on the best strategy to help me achieve my goals: more symmetrical breasts, reduced areolas and B to large C/small D cup size enhancement.

I elected to receive an “over the muscle,”  “gummie bear” implant of 350cc’s, purse-string nipple reduction and lift, with the goal of achieving a natural appearance (i.e – if you saw me on the street, you’d never know I had any “work” done.  Dr. Repta delivered just that.  (I am now nearly a year post op and my results far exceeded my expectations. )

Recovery/Post Op Results: After returning home from the painless procedure, I experienced very minimal discomfort and never had the need for a prescription pain killer.  I had my operation on a Friday, was out and about on Saturday and returned to work on the following Monday.  The most rewarding experience for me was that while co-workers commented on how good I looked, everyone was hard-pressed to put their finger on the change in my appearance.  (NO ONE KNEW I HAD MY BREAST DONE!)…which was the exact result I desired to achieve.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

After considering and researching breast augmentation for years, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Repta. After my initial consultation, I felt immediately at ease and confident that Dr. Repta was the physician (and artist) for me. After my consultation, Dr. Repta made my husband and me feel at ease with his professionalism and comfortable bed-side manner, paired with his knowledge and experience in the field. (He’s the type of person that makes you feel comfortable with entrusting your healthcare.) He invested the time to understand my goals for the procedure and thoroughly explained the options available to me. Dr. Repta’s follow-up care commitment surpassed my expectations. He’s committed not only to producing desired results but takes a true interest in the health and satisfaction of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Repta on the basis of the results I have personally experienced. My only regret is that I waited this long (age 29) to have my procedure. Sincere thanks to Dr. Repta and his exceptional team & office staff. Sincerely, 29 Female, Scottsdale, AZ

Nice! How are you going now days? Any problems with going over the muscle?
Thanks so much, girl! Best of luck!
Your results look fabulous! Very very natural looking. I hope mine turn out like yours!
Wow, those look great! Your breasts before are very much like mine now, so I think I can use your experience as a possible model for mine. :)
Hi, that ist excactly the look i am looking for. Are the implants high profile or moderate plus profile? My PC recommend over the muscle , too. And also 350 cc but high profile. Now I have very little C . It looks so natural, congrats from Germany! I have fear to loose my nippel sensation. Do you have the same feeling in your nippel than before?
warmest regards
Andrea
Hi Andrea,

I chose moderate profile plus for a more natural appearance. No regrets. My nipples lost sensation (think numbness) for about six months post-op, which slowly subsided and full sensation returned. I was advised to expect this as the nerves heal and repair themselves. Today, I feel like I have my exact same, natural breasts as before surgery, only a whole lot better. Good luck with your procedure!
Thanks woman! Appreciate the compliment. Wish you well and hope you achieve the results you desire.
Best,
Hey blonde~ you look great! I Obviously you picked an excellent doctor the results are very natural. Thanks for sharing your story:-)
Thank you! I am so happy with my results. Dr. Repta deserves accolades for my outcome! So blessed to have been recommended. Good luck with your procedure!

Wow, I"m amazing that you were able to go back to work on Monday! That's great. Thank you for sharing your story and photos. You look amazing now!

Thank you! I feel great and I'm so pleased with my results.