Exceptional Results, Care That Exceeded Expectations - Phoenix, AZ

To love my body! June, 2012 After several,...

To love my body!

June, 2012

After several, patient, consultations, we mutually agreed on the best strategy to help me achieve my goals: more symmetrical breasts, reduced areolas and B to large C/small D cup size enhancement.

I elected to receive an “over the muscle,”  “gummie bear” implant of 350cc’s, purse-string nipple reduction and lift, with the goal of achieving a natural appearance (i.e – if you saw me on the street, you’d never know I had any “work” done.  Dr. Repta delivered just that.  (I am now nearly a year post op and my results far exceeded my expectations. )

Recovery/Post Op Results: After returning home from the painless procedure, I experienced very minimal discomfort and never had the need for a prescription pain killer.  I had my operation on a Friday, was out and about on Saturday and returned to work on the following Monday.  The most rewarding experience for me was that while co-workers commented on how good I looked, everyone was hard-pressed to put their finger on the change in my appearance.  (NO ONE KNEW I HAD MY BREAST DONE!)…which was the exact result I desired to achieve.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

After considering and researching breast augmentation for years, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Repta. After my initial consultation, I felt immediately at ease and confident that Dr. Repta was the physician (and artist) for me. After my consultation, Dr. Repta made my husband and me feel at ease with his professionalism and comfortable bed-side manner, paired with his knowledge and experience in the field. (He’s the type of person that makes you feel comfortable with entrusting your healthcare.) He invested the time to understand my goals for the procedure and thoroughly explained the options available to me. Dr. Repta’s follow-up care commitment surpassed my expectations. He’s committed not only to producing desired results but takes a true interest in the health and satisfaction of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Repta on the basis of the results I have personally experienced. My only regret is that I waited this long (age 29) to have my procedure. Sincere thanks to Dr. Repta and his exceptional team & office staff. Sincerely, 29 Female, Scottsdale, AZ