Dr. Repta is the Most Profound, Meticulous and Charming Surgeon - Phoenix, AZ

At the age of 17 I had a breast reduction due to...

At the age of 17 I had a breast reduction due to my small 5'2'' frame which was caring 32H's. The surgery left me with large, unattractive scares and breast that had very little volume to give me cleavage even if I tried. I met with Dr. Repta six years later in hopes that he could somehow re-shape my breasts and remove my unwanted scares.

Being 23 I was a bit nervous to go under the knife again but he was extremely soft spoken, professional and reassuring while discussing my options. Getting breast implants hadn't even crossed my mind but he explained that if I wanted my overall result to look good and be worth my time and money then implants should be a part of the package. He answered each and every question that my mother and I asked and gave a detailed step-by-step explanation about how my surgery would go. We concluded that he would remove what scares he could, re-shape my breast and areolas and give me implants and a lift. As a side note, I was also very impressed by his courteous staff members that were contagiously smiling. His honesty and surgical knowledge along with being a co-author of a textbook left my family and I feeling very confident going through with the surgery.

I woke up in less pain than I had from my previous breast reduction and with minimal bleeding. He even came to check on me in the recovery wing as my anesthesia wore off to make sure everything looked normal. It's been a week since my procedure and I have yet to have bruising or swelling. I've had two checkup's since then and each time he's given me encouraging feedback ensuring me that I will love my results once they are fully healed. I chose the second smallest silicone implants because I obviously didn't want larger breast yet I wanted them to look and feel real and I am pleased with the outcome.

I didn't go into my first consultation with the excitement that I'd be transformed into a desirable female with a perfect chest. If anything, I was discouraged and embarrassed but Dr. Repta has given me far more confidence and happiness than I could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend him to anyone in Central Phoenix area along with Scottsdale where his second office is soon to open. I'll be posting before and after pictures as soon as I can :-)

Looking forward to seeing your photos. Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf!

Congrats!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

He is simply amazing and diligent at what he does!