450cc Moderate Plus Gummy Bear Silicone Unders. - Phoenix, AZ

After nursing two children and losing weight I...

After nursing two children and losing weight I sadly lost any natural boobs I once had. I had wanted to get a BA for several years. I found my doctor through friends who highly recommended him. I was completely confident in my doctor as I had seen his work first hand and knew many previous (and current) patients of his who were exremely satisfied with him, his work and his entire staff. My surgery was 5 weeks ago today and I am happy to be, yet, another competely satisfied patient of Dr. Meger. The staff was always extemely nice and helpful. Everyone in the office helped make the entire procedure more pleasent. Dr. Meger was very helpful in helping me choose the right size and alleviated any concerns I had about the procedure and choosing my size and profile. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for BA and if I were to consider any other kind of work I would certainly consult with Dr. Meger.
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Meger was very professional in every aspect of the process and procedure. I was never left with any concerns or doubt and was comfortable discussing all questions I had with him and his staff.

Congratulations! How was your recovery? Did you have any help with your children the first few days?
Thank you! My recovery went very well. My wonderful husband was able to take over running the household for the first few days and my Aunt was able to come stay with me during the times my husband had to tend to work. I am now just very anxious to get back to the gym!
Did your doctor give you a specific time frame for returning to the gym? Upon returning to the gym, many women also say that if it hurts, don't do it. Take it slow!