34 Years Old and 2 Kids - Phoenix, AZ

I had been wanting to get an Augmentation done for...

I had been wanting to get an Augmentation done for quite a while! I have always put it off, just feeling like I didn't deserve to do something for myself! Until now I finally did it! I found Dr. Robles from a girl I met! I went to the consultation and immediately felt comfortable! I knew this was the Dr. for me! I had my procedure done on 03/18/2014, Dr. Robles has a quick recovery plan that I truly believe in! I went home slept for 2 hours, got up and my boyfriend and I went to eat and early dinner, we got home and I showered myself, combed my own hair! His idea is if you move you won't get as sore!! Soooo true!! I never felt severe pain at all just what I consider extreme soreness/ tight skin! Sort of how you would feel after an intense workout! The next day I woke up and I wanted to get out of the house, we went to the mall and to lunch! People were freaking out how good I was doing! The 3rd and 4th day I was just a little more sore but nothing extensive!
Dr. Robles is so precise with his procedures that you recover so much quicker than going to other Dr's!
I highly recommend Dr. Robles if you are contemplating getting your boobs done at least go in for a consultation, you will immediately see what I saw in him as well as the amazing staff there!!

Glad you went on several consults and waited until you found a doctor you liked and trusted to perform your procedure. I'm happy you had such a smooth recovery...that's fantastic. What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
I went with 505cc Gummy bear implants! I was a C cup before and now a D cup probably! Lol haven't been bra shopping yet, I'm enjoying not needing a bra!

Before and 3 weeks after

They still have completely dropped but love them so much already!

you look great how are you doing?
Is 5200 the total cost, including all other fees? He wanted way more for gummy bear when I had a consult.
Thank you for posting your before and after pictures. The size you chose looks great on you. How did your friends and family react to your procedure?
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robles was so personable! Before I completely decided on getting the procedure I did go to one other consultation, BAD MISTAKE!! That Dr. made me so uncomfortable, I immediately called Dr. Robles office to tell them my experience. Dr. Robles had already left for the day, it didn't end there he called me from his cell phone to address my concerns!!! Really?? What other Dr. does that??? Dr. Robles is probably the only one who would do that!