Fixing Me Now!!!! - Phoenix, AZ

So I have been stalking this site like other for a...

So I have been stalking this site like other for a few months now lol. I am not good at this... So if you are reading this plz excuse the typos and bare with me. I had my 2nd daughter in 2012 and had severe complications and had to be operated on which left my stomach kinda scared. I also gained 60lbs during my pregnancy. i did the HCG diet and got most of it off. So my husband and I started to look into fixing me and now I am here lol. So I am getting lipo on my abdomen, flanks and scare revision. I decided to throw in the fat transfer to the booty afterwards. I figured why not its about ME now and putting myself back together. I gave my husband 2 beautiful children and now me... happy wife... Happy life LOL... I am 5'7 and weigh about 157 now after I tried to gain some weight for the bbl. I will post pics soon. I am learning how to post on this site.

Pain pain pain

Did my bbl on the 17th and have been in lots of pain. I will post pics soon. Sorry I haven't answered any ?'s I do not do well with pain :(
Will update this later

I decided to go to a doctor who has been used in our family and has done great work that I have got to se for myself. Which is great. At my first consultation I wasn't really sure what to ask and wasn't even sure that I wanted to do it. So when I made up my mind I had all these questions that I didn't ask. So the front office made me a second consultation to get all my questions answered... Plz don't be afraid to ask for a second consult if you have questions... My second consult was great everything was answered nothing was rushed and I was content :)

Hi I'm moving back to the Phx in a few months and would like to get a BBL in that area, only problem is I dont know how to go about finding the right doctor. If you do decided to get your surgery done in this area please keep me updated. I would love to follow your story and see how your experience/ results are :) Thanks! Best of luck!
Hello... What is a HGC diet