45 Yr Old 4 Children Ventral HERNIA Repair Umbilicoplasty - Phoenix, AZ

My pursuit of Dr Repta was probably quite...

My pursuit of Dr Repta was probably quite different than most of you seeking cosmetic surgery, I needed surgery but wanted a cosmetic approach, after being told I would have a 4/5 inch scar remaining and would have a mesh inlay. Having a very slim build and relatively no fat on my stomach my hernia was visibly protruding above my belly button where the breach in my abdominal wall had occurred, probably during 4 births. The hernia was becoming more painful, eating made worse and I could no longer manage to ignore my personal physician, telling me I would end up in ER. I started researching different approaches to umbilicoplasty and The Atlas of Abdominoplasty kept coming up, a book that Dr. Repta Authored. I watched countless videos of hernia procedures, etc and did my research. Dr. Repta continued to dominate my search results for the best choice of engaging in a much needed medical procedure and trusting his skill set(s) to make remedy (without mesh) and not leave me with a large unattractive scar. After this experience I want to tell everyone with a hernia ( I actually had 2) that you have choices and I am so thankful that I found Dr. Repta.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Repta was professional and confident. My search of doctors had ended with him after going to other general surgeons on the procedure. I left his office with hope and security that I was entering into surgery with a genius of a doctor who would skillfully repair my hernia and artistically close my incision.